Healthcare information technology is growing owing to a rising appetite for quality healthcare services and government programs in the sector. Computer-aided surgical (CAS) systems refer to information systems for healthcare that is based on both IT and surgical procedures. The use of computer-assisted surgical devices means that the surgical findings are accurate and can thus minimize treatment costs and recovery time.
The global Computer Assisted Surgical Systems market is anticipated to increase at a 10.2 % CAGR to reach value $10.6 Billion in 2027
Due to its benefits and advances in technology, computer-aided surgery is favored over traditional surgical techniques. It is expected that manufacturers of computer-assisted surgical systems will concentrate on improving robotic instruments and their accessories with features such as high resolution, accuracy, and robotic interface versatility to propel market growth. Also, manufacturers are focusing on the extension of CAS system implementations with growing developments in surgical robotic systems.
In 2019, North America dominated the global market for CAS systems owing to the growing aging population coupled with the presence of major players across the region. The Asia Pacific is anticipated to demonstrate significant growth owing to growing demand from China and India. The rise of medical tourism and advancement in healthcare services across these economies have been driving the demand for CAS (computer-assisted surgical) systems.
Computer Assisted Surgical Systems Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2027||$10.6 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 10.2% during 2021-2027|
|Segment Covered||By Product, Application, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Stryker, Accuray Incorporated, Medtronic, 3D Systems Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, MAKO Surgical Corp., Brainlab AG, Mazor Robotics Ltd., CONMED Corporation, Renishaw plc, Curexo Technology, Titan Medical, Inc., Blue Belt Technologies Ltd., Think Surgical, Inc., Hocoma AG, Hansen Medical, Inc., Intuitive Surgical, Smith & Nephew, and Hitachi Medical Systems., Mirus Bio LLC, Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc., and Mammoth Biosciences, Inc.|
Key segments of the global computer assisted surgical systems market
Product Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Surgical Navigation Systems
- Surgical Robots
- Surgical Planners & Stimulators
Surgery Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Gynecology Surgery
- General Surgery
- Urology Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Other Surgeries
End Users Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Ambulatory Clinics
- Emergency Clinics
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Important Companies in Global Computer Assisted Surgical Systems Market
- THINK Surgical, Inc.
- Corindus, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Renishaw plc
- Intuitive Surgical
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- OMNILife science, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Computer Assisted Surgical Systems industry
- The overall segmentation of computer assisted surgical systems market, especially key segments are thoroughly studied.
- Presence of major players and their wide product portfolio across developed countries is anticipated to further boost the growth of computer assisted surgical systems market
What does the report include?
- The study on the global computer assisted surgical systems market includes analysis of qualitative market indicators such as drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities
- Additionally, the market competition has been evaluated using the Porter’s five forces analysis
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of applications, product, technology and end user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the considered segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global computer assisted surgical systems market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including raw material suppliers, Computer Assisted Surgical Systems providers, pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and retailers
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global computer assisted surgical systems market
Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global computer assisted surgical systems market