The global Cloud Engineering market is anticipated to increase at a 14.1 % CAGR to reach value USD 1,225.12 Billion in 2030
Cloud Engineering is the engineering field application for cloud computing. It is s the systematic approach to the commercialization and standardization of cloud computing applications. Cloud computing engineering uses the engineering tools for maintaining, operating and developing the systems and solutions of cloud computing.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Cloud Engineering and the future growth potential of the market for Cloud Engineering across various segments, such as Service Model, Deployment Model, Organization Size, and End-Use.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Increasing business's focus toward enhancing value chain management, reducing production costs, gaining competitive skills, and delivering higher customer satisfaction, and improving internal functioning, has substantially escalated the industry growth.
In the deployment model, the public cloud is anticipated to hold a substantial share. The cloud enables enterprises to develop methods to improve operational capabilities while reducing costs. Improved efficiency with lower costs on-premises with surging adoption of serverless computing is driving the cloud engineering market services demand.
In addition, North America is expected to hold a significant share, owing to shifting the workload to a cloud environment along with a surge in the need for efficient computing framework are driving the demand for the market. The high adoption rate of cloud hosting for various operations across organizations in multiple industries is stimulating the industry size.
Cloud Engineering Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 1,225.12 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 14.1% during 2021-2030|
|Segment Covered||By Service, Type, By Deployment, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Google LLC, Amazon.com Inc., Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Alphabet Inc, Inc., SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Cisco Systems, and Adobe Systems Inc.|
Key Segments of the Global Cloud Engineering Market
Service Model Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Infrastructure as a Service
Deployment Model Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprises
End-Use Overview 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Cloud Engineering market
- Aricent Inc.
- GFT Technologies SE
- Engineering Ingegneria Informatica SpA
- Rapidvalue Solutions Inc.
- ITC Infotech India Ltd.
- Nitor Infotech
- Softcrylic LLC
- Calsoft Inc.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Cloud Engineering Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Cloud Engineering Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry End-Use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Cloud Engineering Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Cloud Engineering Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Cloud Engineering Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Cloud Engineering Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.