The rising incidence of chronic diseases, along with diabetes, is expected to be one of the market's drivers of maximum impact. This resulting rise in disease prevalence has prompted industries to develop large-scale, advanced analyzers to assist with diagnosis. As a result, the high demand for chemical analyzers has led to exponential growth in new entrants to the industry, resulting in high levels of competition.
In the fields of oncology, gynecology, & endocrinology, technical advances in clinical chemistry analyzers have led to early detection of diseases and specialized diagnosis and allowed larger-scale research. The advances include advanced modeling & estimation of parameters, better resolution, enhanced identification of patterns, computer-assisted interpretation, and artificial intelligence.
Automatic data collection, greater process control allowing real-time automation, effective parameter tracking, and automatic variable adjustment are the advantages of the above-mentioned innovations and automated analyzers. These tools also provide analysis of a wide range of samples and promote immediate results generation, representing their potential applications in the intensive care unit, outpatient clinics, and future emergency as well as surgical wards. These advantages are expected to drive the preference of physicians for these analyzers, thereby generating high potential growth opportunities during the forecast era.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for clinical chemistry analyzers and reagents and the future growth potential of the market for clinical chemistry analyzers and reagents across various segments, such as patient position and component. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from forecast is provided from 2020-2028.
In terms of product, reagents accounted for the largest share in 2019. The significant share is projected to be the product of a wide variety of reagents on the market, catering to various clinician requirements. Enzymes, substrates, particular proteins, electrolytes, lipids, and others are primarily found in these reagents, which are imperative in analytical procedures for accurate results. In addition, reagents are thought to be highly cost-effective, have optimal sensitivity, linearity, and accuracy, thus ensuring minimized variation in efficiency. It is expected that the aforementioned advantages are highly responsible for motivating clinicians to use reagents for accurate diagnosis.
Key vendors in the market include A Mindray Medical International Limited, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Danaher Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Laboratories, F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., and many more.
Clinical Chemistry Analyzers and Reagents Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2030
|USD 17.38 Billion
|CAGR of 4.25 % during 2022-2030
|By Product, By Test Type, By Technology, By End User, Region.
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|Abbott Diagnostics, Siemens AG, Beckman Coulter Inc., Roche Diagnostics, ELITech Group SAS, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Randox Laboratories Ltd., Horiba, Ltd., Mindray Medical International Limited among others.
Key Segments of the Global Clinical Chemistry Analyzers and Reagents Market
Product Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Test Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP)
- Electrolyte Panel
- Liver Panel
- Lipid Profile
- Renal Profile
- Thyroid Function Panel
- Specialty Chemical Tests
End-use Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Academic Research Centers
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Clinical Chemistry Analyzers and Reagents Market
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Danaher Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- Johnson & Johnson
- Siemens AG
- F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Elitech Group
- Horiba, Ltd.
- Randox Laboratories
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of clinical chemistry analyzers and reagents market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on clinical chemistry analyzers and reagents market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global clinical chemistry analyzers and reagents market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the clinical chemistry analyzers and reagents market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about clinical chemistry analyzers and reagents market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global clinical chemistry analyzers and reagents market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.