The Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Market is expected to reach US$ 10.1 Billion during the forecast period at a 8% CAGR.
The practical features of the new chemiluminescent technology are attractive alternatives to older radionuclide techniques. Chemiluminescent tags are being used to identify steroids, proteins, drugs, oligonucleotides, viruses, and genomic nucleic acid arrangements in immunoassays, gas and liquid chromatography, and DNA investigations for instance DNA sequencing, DNA fingerprinting, and electrophoresis recognition. This exclusive discovery system offers great sensitivity, a huge linear response, comparative high speed for examination, reagent constancy, low price tag, and low noxiousness of reagents involved.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for chemiluminescence immunoassay and the future growth potential of the market for chemiluminescence immunoassay across various segments, such as product, application and end user.
The market has been studied for historic years from 2018 to 2019, with the base year of estimation as 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2028. Factors such as increasing dominance of chronic and acute ailments and growing technological innovations are the key drivers of the global chemiluminescence immunoassay market.
Amid assay methods, chemiluminescence discovery signifies a multipurpose, ultrasensitive tool with a varied array of applications in biotechnology. It likewise offers a sensitive, swift substitute to radioactivity by way of a detection principle in immunoassay for the recognition of molecules such as hormones, proteins, drugs, nucleic acids and environmental pollutants. Chemiluminescence is at present usually used for immunoassay in the form of a chemiluminescence label or as a chemiluminescence recognition reaction for an enzyme or a nanoparticle label. In current years, chemiluminescence immunoassay has come to be very prevalent in clinical chemistry and environmental analysis, in line for its thorough automation. By way of the development and application of recombinant Ab (rAb) technology, solid-phase materials markers and related techniques, and progresses in automation, integration and miniaturization, chemiluminescence immunoassay has attained a completely new form.
Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||US$ 10.1 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8% during 2021-2028|
|Segment Covered||by Product Type, Reagents, by Application, by End User, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America|
|Key Players Profiled||DiaSorin S.p.A., Abbott Laboratories, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Siemens Healthineers, Beckman Coulter Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Inova Diagnostics, Inc., Maccura Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Tosoh Corporation, and Ortho Clinical Diagnostic.|
Key Segments of the Global Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Market
Product Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Software & Services
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Infectious Disease
- Autoimmune Disease
End User Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Clinical Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Market
- DiaSorin S.p.A.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Immunodiagnostic Systems
- Siemens Healthineers
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Inova Diagnostics, Inc.
- Maccura Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
Reason for the study
- High prevalence of chronic diseases
- Rising drug discovery & development activities by pharmaceutical companies
What does the report include?
- The study on the global chemiluminescence immunoassay market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints and opportunities
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of product, application and end user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global chemiluminescence immunoassay market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including product manufacturing companies, suppliers/distributors, R&D labs, CROs, healthcare organizations, medical reimbursement and insurance providers
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global chemiluminescence immunoassay market
- Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global chemiluminescence immunoassay market