The global market for the Cell Analysis Instruments is anticipated to develop at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.5% throughout the course of the forecast, to reach USD 15.22 billio by 2030.
Cell analysis is a method to measure & analyze cell properties comprising its size/shape, cellular parameters such as protein availability & mechanism. In addition cell assay also helps to study and track complete cellular processes, such as their growth and proliferation. Increased cell imaging & analysis system accuracy helps to cut-down drug discovery cost and timelines.
The global cell analysis instruments market is categorized based on product, application, & end-user. Because of the increasing cancer incidences and increasing corporate & government funding for cell-based research, North America is expected to dominate the global cell analysis instruments market. The United States, as the most advanced economy and healthcare industry, has set a benchmark for several markets. Furthermore, the region is anticipated to observe rapid growth from 2020 to 2028 owing to the presence of major firms & strong presence in biotech industry. The US government's focus is on further strengthening its healthcare industry, which has led to a substantial increase in research funding.
Cell Analysis Instruments Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 15.22 billio|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 18.5 % during 2022-2030|
|Segment Covered||by Product, Application, Region.|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., QIAGEN N.V., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Merck KGaA, Becton, Dickinson & Company, Fluidigm, 10x Genomics, Inc., BGI, Novogene Corporation|
Key segments of the global cell analysis instruments market
Product Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Cell Counting
- Cell Viability
- Cell Identification
- Target Identification
End-User Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Important Companies in Global Cell Analysis Instruments Market
- Sartorius AG
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Terumo BCT
- Promega Corporation
- GE Healthcare
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Cell Analysis Instruments industry
- The overall segmentation of cell analysis instruments market, especially key segments are thoroughly studied.
- Presence of major players and their wide product portfolio across developed countries is anticipated to further boost the growth of cell analysis instruments market
What does the report include?
- The study on the global cell analysis instruments market includes analysis of qualitative market indicators such as drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities
- Additionally, the market competition has been evaluated using the Porter’s five forces analysis
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of applications, product, technology and end user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the considered segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global cell analysis instruments market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including raw material suppliers, Cell Analysis Instruments providers, medical device manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and retailers
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global cell analysis instruments market
- Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global cell analysis instruments market