The Global Cardiac Rehabilitation Market Size was accounted at US$ xx.xx billion in 2018 and it is projected to raise at a CAGR rate of xx.xx% during the forecast period. Cardiac rehabilitation is basically a medical program which is designed especially for the people who suffers from heart failures, heart attacks, heart valve surgeries, etc. that comprises adoption of heart healthy life. Its basic purpose is to help patients who having heart problems to live healthy lifestyle with adoption of regular exercise, healthy diet, and medical therapy.
Increasing incidences of health related problems such as diabetics, and cardiovascular diseases, are key factors driving the global cardiac rehabilitation market growth. Similarly, growing concerns among aged population for heart problems, need to improve physiological well-being by decreasing stress levels, these factors are also expected to further drive progress of the global cardiac rehabilitation market.
Geographically, North America market is a leading player and accounts for largest global cardiac rehabilitation market share, in terms of revenue. This is credited to presence of top heart diagnostics manufacturers, well-built healthcare industry, and increasing number of peoples suffering from heart disorders and cardiovascular diseases in this region. Similarly, Europe value for the second largest global cardiac rehabilitation market share followed by markets in Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The Asia Pacific market is expected to have the fastest growth in global cardiac rehabilitation market, in terms of revenue, due to growing number of peoples suffering from heart problems, and growing government initiatives for the development of healthcare services in the region.
Likewise, MEA region expected to witness fastest cardiac rehabilitation market growth during the forecast period. This growth is projected to be a result of rising infrastructure and adaption of innovative technologies. Surge in geriatric population and increasing number of health awareness among people are major factors that rising demand for cardiac rehabilitation across the globe.
Based on product type, the global cardiac rehabilitation market has been sub-segmented into stabilization balls, elliptical trainers, stationary bicycles, heart rate monitors, blood pressure monitors, treadmills, and others. Among these, the treadmills segment is dominated for one of the largest cardiac rehabilitation market share, in 2016.
Global cardiac rehabilitation market Key Players:
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Ball Dynamics International, LLC
- Core Health and Fitness, LLC
- Smiths Group
- Amer Sports
- Halma plc
- OMRON Corporation
- Brunswick Corporation
Global cardiac rehabilitation market segmented into:
By Device Type
- Stabilization Ball
- Seated & Upright Elliptical Trainer
- Stationary Bicycle
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Heart Rate Monitor
Products (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
Heart rate monitor
Blood pressure monitor
- Rest of Europe
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Cardiac Rehabilitation Market’:
- Analysis of future prospects as well as global cardiac rehabilitation market trends over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy