The Global Capnography Market Size is expected to raise from USD xx.xx million in 2018 to USD xx.xx million by 2025, at recorded CAGR of xx.xx% during the forecast period. Capnography is the method used to measure the concentration of Carbon Dioxide and its pressure in the breath of patients, this is done by using capnograph device. It helps to determine the actual absorption of carbon dioxide in the blood circulation. It is essential equipment used to monitor the exhaled and inhaled concentration of carbon dioxide. The rising pediatric population, growing number of patients with cardiac diseases, and rising aging population are estimated to drive the global capnography market growth.
The capnography device finds several applications in sectors such as recovery, wards, critical care, and ambulances. The global capnography market is projected to grow over the forecast period, owing to factors such as technological advancements, innovation, and improvement of the capnography device. It is basically a non-invasive method by which respiratory difficulties such as defective breathing circuits, ventilator failure, and malposition of tracheal tubes can be quickly identified.
On the basis of product, the global capnography market is classified into accessories and capnometers. The accessories segment is likely to account for a larger global capnography market share in 2018. The growing adoption of capnography devices during medical procedures and the rising number of critical and complex surgical procedures across the globe are the major factors of global capnography market trends.
On the basis of technology, the global capnography market is sub-segmented into sidestream and mainstream capnography. Among these, the mainstream segment is anticipated to register a higher global capnography market growth rate over the forecast period.
On the basis of application, the global capnography market is categorized into trauma & emergency care, cardiac care, breathing disease monitoring, and others. Among these, the trauma & emergency care segment is projected to record the highest global capnography market growth rate over the forecast period owing to factors like increasing awareness of the medical benefits delivered by capnography devices for trauma cases, tied with the growing road accidents worldwide.
On the basis of end user, the market is categorized into home care and hospitals & ambulatory surgery centers. The hospitals segment is anticipated to register the fastest growth rate over the forecast period.
Based on region, the global capnography market size is classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World. Among these, the North America region is expected to be the largest regional global capnography market share for capnography equipment.
Global capnography market key players:
- Shenzhen Comen Medical Instruments Co. Ltd.
- Diamedica (UK) Limited
- Edan Instruments Inc.
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Nonin Medical Inc.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Smiths Group plc
- Medtronic plc
- Dickinson & Company
Global capnography market: Segmentation
- By Parameter
- Standalone Capnometers
- Multiparameter Capnometers
- By Portability
- Conventional Capnometers
- Handheld Capnometers
- Mainstream Capnography
- Sidestream Capnography
- Trauma & Emergency Care
- Respiratory Monitoring
- Cardiac Care
By End User
- Home Care & Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World (RoW)
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Capnography Market’:
- Analysis of future prospects as well as global capnography market trends over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy