Market Analysis and Insights:
The market for Busine-to-Business E-Commerce is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 18.02% from US$ 7.09 trillion in 2022 to US$ 26.60 trillion by 2030.
The fast change towards online shopping is expected to magnify growth in the global business-to-business E-Commerce market.
Busine-to-Business E-Commerce Market Scope:
|Revenue forecast in 2030
|US$ 26.60 trillion
|CAGR of 18.02% during 2022-2030
|by Type ,By Application ,by Region.
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|Amazon.com, DIYTrade.com, eBay, China AseanTrade.com, Flipkart.com, IndiaMART, eworldtrade.com, Flexfire LEDs, KOMPASS, and Quill Linclnshire lead the Busine-to-Business E-Commerce industry.
Business-to-business (B2B) the Internet is the trading of goods and services from a single company to another online. The B2B e-commerce market is expected to continue to grow in the coming years, driven by the growing adoption of online shopping by companies, the rising demand for e-procurement solutions, and the growth of mobile commerce.
Key Market Segmentation:
Insights on Type:
The Intermediary-oriented B2B e-commerce is growing at the fastest growth rate businesses are increasingly looking to intermediary-oriented B2B e-commerce sites to meet their procurement needs. This will likely propel the growth of this sector of the marketplace in the decades to come.In addition to the intermediary-oriented segment, the consumer goods and home & kitchen segments are also likely to grow at a large rate during the forecast period. The consumer electronics segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 19% from 2023 to 2030, while the home & kitchen segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 17%.The rise of these groups is being driven by the rising demand for consumer gadgets and home & kitchen items online. Businesses are increasingly using B2B e-commerce platforms to buy these goods, which is driving the growth of these sectors.
Insights on Application:
The Back end as a Service (BaaS) Segment is boosting
The Back-end as a Service (BaaS) area of the application of the B2B e-commerce market is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. There are a number of reasons that are driving the rise of the BaaS section of the B2B e-commerce market. These reasons include:
• The rising acceptance of cloud technologies by organizations of all classes.
• The rising desire for scalability and freedom in B2B e-commerce apps.
• The need for businesses to lower their IT costs.
• The rising popularity of microservices design.
Insights on Region Analysis:
The Asia-Pacific Ample Financing Opportunities
The Asia Pacific region is home to a big and rising number of businesses. These businesses are increasingly adopting e-commerce to reach a bigger group of customers and to improve their procurement processes. The area also has a rising number of online marketplaces that cater to companies. These platforms offer an extensive choice of products and amenities from an assortment of sellers. This makes it easy for businesses to find the goods and services they need, and to assess prices from different sources.
The Asia Pacific area is also seeing a rising demand for e-procurement solutions. E-buying systems can help companies to automate their procurement processes, lower costs, and improve efficiency. This region is also dedicated to a burgeoning middle class, which increases consumer appetite for goods and services. The increasing urbanization in the area is also adding to the rise of the B2B e-commerce business.
To get a market advantage, these corporations have heavily invested in initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, new product development, collaborations, agreements, and alliances.
Amazon.com, DIYTrade.com, eBay, China AseanTrade.com, Flipkart.com, IndiaMART, eworldtrade.com, Flexfire LEDs, KOMPASS, and Quill Linclnshire lead the Busine-to-Business E-Commerce industry.
COVID-19 Impact and Market Status
Increase in demand of the market The B2B e-commerce industry has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. The pandemic has pushed companies to close their real shops and move their operations online. This has led to a rise in demand for B2B e-commerce systems. In 2020, global B2B e-commerce sales grew by 26.7%, hitting a value of USD 12.2 trillion. This rise was caused by the rising adoption of e-commerce by businesses of all sizes. Businesses are using B2B e-commerce platforms to buy a wide range of goods and services, including raw materials, tools, and services.
COVID-19 pandemic has also raised the uptake of e-procurement options by businesses. E-buying systems can help companies to automate their procurement processes, lower costs, and improve efficiency. The pandemic has made it clear that businesses need to be able to work quickly and successfully even when their physical operations are disrupted.
The COVID-19 outbreak is expected to have a long consequence on the B2B online retail sector. The pandemic has shown companies the benefits of e-commerce and e-procurement options. Businesses are expected to continue to adopt these solutions even after the plague is over.
Latest Trends and Innovation:
• The emergence of artificial intelligence (AI): AI is being employed in a variety of ways in the B2B online shopping business, from automating customer service jobs to giving personalized advice. For example, Alibaba is using AI to underlie its "New Retail" undertaking, which aims to create a seamless buying experience for customers across online and offline channels.
• The growth of mobile commerce: Mobile commerce is rising quickly, and is expected to account for over 70% of all B2B e-commerce sales by 2025. This is being driven by the growing use of smartphones and tablets by companies. For example, Amazon is seeing a rising number of sales through its mobile app.
• The usage of cloud computing: Cloud computing is becoming increasingly popular in the B2B e-commerce industry, as it can help businesses lower costs and improve scalability. For example, SAP is giving its SAP Business One software on the cloud, which makes it easier for small and medium-sized businesses to adopt e-commerce.
• The growth of B2B marketplaces: B2B marketplaces are becoming increasingly popular, as they offer a wide range of goods and services from a variety of providers. This makes it easy for businesses to find the goods and services they need, and to compare prices from different sources. For example, Alibaba is the world's biggest B2B website, with over 100 million active buyers and sellers.
• The increasing usage of social media: social media is starting to play a major role in business-to-business transactions. Social media platforms are being used by businesses to engage with customers, market their products and services, generate leads, and help them find the products and services they require while comparing costs among various vendors. For instance, Alibaba, with over 100 million active buyers and sellers, is the largest B2B website in the world.
• Growing social media use: Social media is becoming more and more significant for business-to-business transactions. Social media platforms are being used by businesses to generate leads, engage with consumers, and advertise their products and services. With more than 700 million members, LinkedIn is the most well-known social networking platform for business-to-business (B2B) firms.
Significant Growth Factors:
The growing adoption of e-commerce by businesses of all kinds is one of the key causes of the B2B e-commerce market
• The growing acceptance of e-commerce by businesses of all kinds is one of the key drivers of the B2B e-commerce market. Businesses are increasingly using e-commerce to buy a wide range of goods and services, from raw materials to tools to services. This is being driven by a number of factors, including the comfort of online shopping, the lower costs connected with e-commerce, and the greater availability of goods and services online.
• The rising demand for e-procurement options is another key cause of the B2B e-commerce market. E-buying systems can help companies to automate their procurement processes, lower costs, and improve efficiency. Businesses must do this in order to increase their profits and maintain their competitiveness in the global market.
• Another major factor propelling the B2B e-commerce market is the growth of mobile shopping. The purchasing and selling of goods and services using mobile devices is known as mobile trading. This is a result of firms using computers and cellphones at an increasing rate. Mobile commerce offers companies a number of benefits, including the ability to reach a bigger audience, the ability to provide a more convenient shopping experience for customers, and the ability to track customer behavior.
Security is a major worry for companies that are considering adopting B2B e-commerce solutions. Companies need to be confident that their confidential information is safeguarded when it is being shared or kept online.
• Trust: Businesses need to build trust with their customers before they will be willing to do business with them online. This can be done by providing a safe shopping experience, giving a wide range of goods and services, and providing excellent customer service.
• Compliance: Businesses need to deal with a variety of laws when they are selling goods or services online. This can be a complicated and time-consuming process, but it is important for businesses to stay compliant in order to avoid fines.
• Logistics: Logistics can be a problem for B2B e-commerce businesses, especially those that are sending goods to a large number of customers in different places. Businesses need to find a transportation partner that can provide a reliable and cost-effective shipping option.
• Fraud: Fraud is a big problem in the B2B e-commerce business. Businesses need to have meant in place to protect themselves from theft, such as fraud screening and risk management tools. Despite these challenges, the B2B e-commerce business is likely to continue to grow in the coming years. Businesses are increasingly adopting e-commerce options to improve their speed and productivity. As the market develops, businesses will find ways to solve the challenges that they are having and to make B2B e-commerce a more safe, trusted, and compliant way to do business.
Key Segments Busine-to-Business E-Commerce Market
Insights by Type
• Buyer-oriented E-commerce
• Supply-oriented E-commerce
• Intermediary oriented E-Commerce
• Network as a Service
• Data as a Service
• Storage as a Service.
• Back end as a Service
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of South America