The Global Body Armor Market Size was anticipated as US$ x.x billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of x.x% during forecast period. The body armor is a form of cloth which is basically used for protection, its main purpose is to penetrate attacks and deflect or absorb slashing bludgeon. Soft body armor and hard body armor are main types of body armors. Body armor is classified based on its capability to prevent bullets.
The global body armor market types comprises type 1, type 2, type 2-A, type 3, type 3-A, and type 4. Among these, the type 4 armor is widely used by militaries across the world as they offer the highest protection. Replacement of outdated armor with advanced versions will also drive the growth of type 4 body armor during forecast period. Due to these reasons, type 4 body armor segment is anticipated to raise at a CAGR of x.x% into coming years.
The augmented development of the body armor market is one of the main driving factor of global body armor market share. Various regions are implementing soldier’s innovation program and has mainly focused on the survivability module. Owing to this, maximum number of countries have now pampered in obtaining body armor equipment’s for their military or armed forces. Regions such as France, US, and UK are developing in this field so as to exchange their existing armor system by subsequent generation body armor.
The development in materials is one of the major factor of global body armor market trends. Dealers have initiated to use special fabrics to protect the soldiers and police officers and to improve soldier’s performance.
The global body armor market size segmented on the basis of type, application, material, and geography. By type segment, the market is classified into type I, type II, type IIA, type III, type IIIA, and type IV. Based on material, this market categorized into ceramics, alloys and metals, composite, UHMWPE and others. Likewise, based on application, the global body armor market is segmented as civilians, defense, and others.
Geographically, global body armor market is classified as North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and RoW. Among these, the North America is further divided in Canada, Mexico, and where Europe segment include Germany, UK, Italy, France, and others. Similarly, Asia-Pacific is categorized into China, India, South Korea, Japan, South and others.
Global body armor market key players include:
- BAE Systems Plc, Inc.
- Point Blank Enterprises
- MKU Pvt. Ltd.
- KDH Defense Systems
- Sarkar Defense Solutions
- Armor Source LLC
- Survitec Group Limited
- Safariland LLC
- Honeywell International, Inc.
Global body armor market segmentation include:
- Type I
- Type II
- Type IIA
- Type III
- Type IIIA
- Type IV
- Alloys and Metals
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
- Middle East
- South America
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global body armor market’:
- Analysis of future prospects as well as global body armor market trends over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy.