The global market for the Blood Bank Management Software is anticipated to develop at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% throughout the course of the forecast, to reach $1,184.2 million by 2031.
The population of the world is multiplying with each coming year and so are the diseases and health issues. With an increase in the population there is an increase in the need of blood. The growing population of the world results in a lot of potential blood donors. But in spite of this not more than 10% of the total world population participates in blood donation. With the growing population and the advancement in medical science the demand for blood has also increased. Due to the lack of communication between the blood donors and the blood recipients, most of the patients in need of blood do not get blood on time and hence lose their lives. There is a dire need of synchronization between the blood donors and hospitals and the blood banks. This improper management of blood leads to wastage of the available blood inventory. Improper communication and synchronization between the blood banks and hospitals leads to wastage of the blood available. These problems can be dealt with by automating the existing manual blood bank management system. A high-end, efficient, highly available and scalable system has to be developed to bridge the gap between the donors and the recipients and to reduce the efforts required to search for blood donors.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for blood bank management software and the future growth potential of the market for blood bank management software across various segments, such as type and application.
The market has been studied for historic years from 2018 to 2019, with the base year of estimation as 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2028.
The process of managing the blood bag that is received from the blood donation events needs a proper and systematic management. The blood bag must be handled with care and treated thoroughly as it is related to someone’s life. The development of blood bank management software is proposed to provide a management functional to the blood bank in order to handle the blood bag.
Blood Bank Management Software Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2031||$ 1,184.2 million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.8% during 2021-2031|
|Segment Covered||basis of type, end user, application type, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Allscripts Healthcare, LLC, Cerner Corporation, CompuGroup Medical SE & Co. KGaA, Haemonetics Corporation, Hemosoft, Integrated Medical Systems, IT Synergistics, Roper Technologies, Inc., SCC Soft Computer, WellSky|
Key Segments of the Global Blood Bank Management Software Market
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Blood Donor Management Module
- Blood Bank Transfusion Service Module
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Blood Station
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
Important Companies in Global Blood Bank Management Software Market
- Roper Industries
- Cerner Corporation
- Zhongde Gaoye
- Integrated Medical Systems
- SCC Soft Computer
Reason for the study
- The need to manage the working of blood banks efficiently and effortlessly
- To ease the process of blood donation and reception
What does the report include?
- The study on the global blood bank management software market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints and opportunities
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of type and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global blood bank management software market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including product manufacturing companies, suppliers/distributors, R&D labs, CROs, healthcare organizations, medical reimbursement and insurance providers
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global Blood bank management software market
- Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global Blood bank management software market