The Blockchain Identity Management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 52.6% to reach $17.81 billion in 2030.
Identity management is a process of authenticating, identifying, and authorizing a particular user to access services or systems. However, conventional identity management systems such as paper-based and even current digital identity management systems have loopholes and can be manipulated or stolen easily. Digital identities are usually stored on centralized servers which can be easily targeted by hackers. Therefore, organizations are in need of robust identity management solutions. Built on cryptography technology, blockchain identity management provides a secure and decentralized solution. Using blockchain identity management technology, industries such as healthcare, BFSI, retail, and others can access real-time information on the specific entities or individuals for any type of proof or authentication.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for blockchain identity management and the future growth potential of the market for blockchain identity management across various segments, such as service providers, organization size, and industry verticals.
A large number of on-going blockchain technology developments and the existence of major market players are driving the demand for the blockchain identity management market across North America. In addition, a rise in data security concerns and an increased number of cyber threats are likely to boost the demand for blockchain identity management solutions in this region.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. Factors such as the growing need for robust privacy and security solutions and the increase in the need to form transaction transparency and trust between parties are the key drivers of the blockchain identity management market. However, the lack of a common set of standards is hampering the market growth. Furthermore, a wide range of applications across numerous verticals & systems and a rise in government initiatives to support the development of blockchain technology are anticipated to be opportunistic for the market.
Key Segments of the Global Blockchain Identity Management Market
Service Providers Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Application Providers
- Infrastructure Providers
- Middleware Providers
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Organizations
- Small & Medium Oraganizations
Industry Vertical Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Automotive & Transportation
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in the Global Blockchain Identity Management market
- Cisco Systems
- Schneider Electric
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of blockchain identity management market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on blockchain identity management market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the blockchain identity management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on service providers, organization size, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global blockchain identity management market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the blockchain identity management market.
- Managers within the blockchain identity management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about blockchain identity management market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global blockchain identity management market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.