Given the production cost gap between North America and Europe and Asia, black soldier pricing in North America and Europe are higher than in Asian countries. Furthermore, according to the publication, BSF product prices in the United States are higher than in European countries, owing to a standardized regulatory framework and lower BSF manufacturing units than in Europe.
The increase in demand for alternative proteins in the feed business, as well as the expansion of the BSF market, is due to an increase in global meat demand, the development of the aquaculture sector, and increased government backing for the use of insect meal in animal feed, as well as investments by key BSF industry participants.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Black Soldier Fly and the future growth potential of the market for Black Soldier Fly across various segments, such as type and Application. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated
To combat the pandemic, lockdowns have been imposed, halting the movement of vehicles carrying cattle, feed, and feed ingredients. Animal feed suppliers are reducing or stopping manufacturing as a result of the risk. Farmers are concerned that, due to decreasing demand, they may have to postpone or cease slaughterhouse operations and keep their animals for longer, requiring them to use more feed.
The expanding worldwide meat consumption, developing aquaculture industry, increasing demand from the animal feed industry for alternative proteins due to rising soy meal prices, increased government support for the use of insect meal in livestock feed, and increased investments by the key players in the BSF sector are all contributing to the market's rapid expansion.
Key Segments of the Global Black Soldier Fly Market
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Protein Meal
- Bio fertilizers
- Whole Dried Larvae
- Larvae Oil
Application 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Animal Feed
- Pet Food
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Black Soldier Fly market
- Hermetia GmbH (Germany)
- InnovaFeed (France)
- Protenga (Malaysia)
- Protix (The Netherlands)
- Bioytech (Spain)
- Enterra Feed Corporation (Canada)
- Entobel (Vietnam)
- Entomo Farm (France)
- EnviroFlight (US)
- Hexay (Ireland)
- F4F (Chile)
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of floor coating Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Black Soldier Fly Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar inApplicationation for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Black Soldier Fly Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Black Soldier Fly Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Black Soldier Fly Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Black Soldier Fly Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.