In 2018, the global biological safety testing market size was valued at USD xx million and estimated to project the value of USD xx million in 2025, registering a CAGR of x.x% during the forecast period.
Increasing need for biologics has resulted in unprecedented growth in number of biopharmaceutical companies. Due to increasing competition to develop therapeutically advanced drugs on a large scale has compelled manufacturers to improve on aspects such as deviations, productivity, and cost efficiency. Companies are thus implementing good manufacturing practices involving thorough biological testing at various levels of production cycles, thereby contributing toward biological safety testing market growth.
The global biological safety testing market is segmented into several classifications including product outlook, application outlook, test outlook, regional outlook. Based on the product outlook the global biological safety testing market is categorized by reagents & kits, instruments, and services.
In terms of product insights, reagents and kits registered the largest share in 2015. Reagents are a major component in biological safety testing and hence are hugely used in research and clinical laboratories. These reagents are anti-biotics, matrix factors, freezing and dissociation reagents, attachments, and miscellaneous reagents. Increasing modifications and advancements in formulation of reagents and kits will majorly drive laboratory technicians in incorporating these products, specifically in toxically assessment.
On the basis of application outlook the biological safety testing market is subjected to stem cell, tissue & tissue-based product, gene therapy, blood & blood-based therapy, vaccines & therapeutics. In 2015, Vaccine and therapeutics held the dominant share in the biological safety testing market. Clearly defined guidelines ensuring safety of developed vaccines with unaltered therapeutic value and reduced toxicity are presumed to be responsible for ened demand of this segment.
Adding the test outlook the biological safety testing market is majorly driven sterility tests, cell line authentication & characterization tests, bioburden tests, endotoxin tests, adventitious agent detection tests, residual host contamination detection tests, and others.
In terms of geographical view, the biological safety testing market is widely range to North America, U.S., Canada, Europe, U.K., Germany, Asia Pacific, Japan, China, India, Latin America, Mexico, Brazil, MEA, and South Africa.
Leading players of the global biological safety testing market include Charles River Laboratories, Lonza Group, Merck Millipore, and Wuxi PharmaTech.
Key Segmentation of the Global Biological Safety Testing Market 2018-2025
Biological Safety Testing Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2025)
- Reagents & kits
Biological Safety Testing Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2025)
- Stem cell
- Tissue & tissue-based products
- Gene therapy
- Blood & blood-based therapy
- Vaccines & therapeutics
Biological Safety Testing Test Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2025)
- Sterility tests
- Cell line authentication and characterization tests
- Bioburden tests
- Endotoxin tests
- Adventitious agent detection tests
- Residual host contamination detection tests
Biological Safety Testing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
What to expect from the upcoming ‘Global Biological Safety Testing Market analysis:
-Analysis over future prospects as well as Global Biological Safety Testing Market trends
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including types of grape used, type of wine, flavor distribution channel and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy