The global beauty and personal care trends are set to significantly boost the market growth over the forecast period owing to several major factors driving the demand of beauty and personal care products. The consumers are now believing more in natural ingredients, however, this is believed to be a major factor in growing preference for NOPC products.
The market is expected to witness tread with a healthy growth owing to an increasing demand of organic personal care (NOPC) products, increasing adoption of augmented reality (AR) in the beauty industry, burgeoning popularity of men’s grooming products, and growing demand for anti-aging products.
The Beauty and Personal Care Product Market is expected to reach USD 858 Million during the forecast period at a 5.85% CAGR.
The beauty and personal care industry analysis is the adoption and implementation of augmented reality and is also expected to initiate a contribution to market growth over the forecast period. AR supremely enables use of facial features using photographs, and videos for real-time analysis and tracking on online platforms such as AR devices, and mobile applications. The industry also provides customized AR modules available for Android, iOS, and Windows devices. Due to these major escalations in the industry the AR is estimated to upscale the growth of marketing over the forecast period.
Due to the rapid growth of awareness amongst men regarding appearance, health, and wellness, demand for men’s products has raised which is likely to drive the market. According to the lifestyle, men are taking interest in personal grooming products, such as skin and hair care products, shower products, and deodorants. The growing demand for anti-aging products is owing to increasing anti-aging population and growing awareness about benefits of using anti-aging products. The skin care products witnessed a moderate growth rate from 2012 to 2017 accounting on the rising demand of anti-aging products. Furthermore, the demand for anti - aging products is rising owing to increasing aging population and growing awareness about benefits of using anti - aging products. The skin care/sun care segment experienced a moderate growth rate from 2012 to 2017 on account of rising demand for anti - aging products.
The global beauty and personal care market is segmented to product outlook, distribution channel outlook, type outlook, and regional outlook. On the basis of product outlook, the market is driven by skin care/sun care, hair care, makeup & color cosmetic products, deodorant/fragrances, and others. Furthermore, based on distribution channel outlook the market is divided by direct selling, hypermarkets & retail chains, e-commerce, specialty stores, and others. On the basis of type outlook, the market is segmented into vegan, organic, and inorganic. Whereas, on the basis of regional outlook the beauty and personal care product market is widely spread into North America, U.S., Canada, Mexico, Europe, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Asia Pacific, China, Japan, India, South America, Colombia, Brazil, Middle East & Africa, South Africa, and Saudi America.
Leading players of the global beauty and personal care market are Avon Products, Inc. Beiersdorf AG; Kao Corporation; Proceter & Gamble; Mary Kay Inc., L’occitane International S.A., L’Oreal Group, and more others.
Key Segmentation of Beauty and Personal Care Market 2018-2025
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2025)
- Skin Care/Sun Care
- Hair Care
- Makeup & Color Cosmetic Products
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2025)
- Direct Selling
- Hypermarkets & Retail Chains
- Specialty Stores
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2025)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Beauty and Personal Care Product Market:
- Future prospects and current trends of the global beauty and personal care product market by the end of forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing economies
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics
- Trends, drivers, opportunities, restraints, challenges and key developments in the market
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including regional segmentations, and product types
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market