Global barite market size was accounted for USD xx billion in historical year and is expected to reach USD xx billion rising at a substantial CAGR of xx% over the forecast period. Key factor driving the barite market is extensive usage of the product in oil & gas industry as a weighting agent that enables preventing blowouts as well as destroys high pressure development. Moreover, barite finds its use in the production of sodium hydroxide which is used while refining sugar as well as white pigment in paper, paints and textile industries. Barite is also used in the production of barium carbonate, which is used for manufacturing LED glass. Therefore, extensive usage of LED glass for computers, televisions and dielectrics will boost the barite market growth by the end of forecast spell. Furthermore, rising consumption in paint primers for metals, brakes and clutch pads is anticipated to spur the market growth across the globe.
The barite market is segmented by different grade, deposit type, color, end-user and geography. Further, on account of grades, barite market is sub-segmented to grade 4.0, grade 4.1, grade 4.2, grade 4.3, up to grade 3.9 and grade above 4.3. Similarly, deposit type segment is sub-divided to vein, residual, bedding and cavity filling. Color segment of the barite market is bifurcated as grey, white & off-white, brown and others. Also, end-user segment has been classified to paints & coatings, oil & drilling, rubber & plastics, textiles, adhesives, pharmaceuticals and others. Geographical segmentation of market is analyzed across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Furthermore, there are large numbers of small as well as large-scale vendors operating in the barite market across the globe. Most of such companies offer different grades of barite for several applications. Some of the Key players are Ashapura Minechem Limited, Shanghai Titanos Industry Co., Anglo Pacific Minerals, the Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited, CMS Industries, Schlumberger Limited, Baker Hughes Incorporated, Excalibar Minerals LLC, Milwhite Inc., Desku Group Inc., CIMBAR Performance Minerals, P&S Barite Mining Co. Ltd., Kaomin Industries, Shijiazhuang Oushun Minerals Products Co. Ltd, Oren Hydrocarbons Private Limited, SMIMTAF and International Earth Products LLC.
Key segments of the global barite market include:
- Up to 3.9 grades
- 4.0 grade
- 4.1 grade
- 4.2 grade
- 4.3 grade
- Above 4.3 grades
- White and Off White
- Cavity Filling
- End User Segmentation
- Paints & Coatings
- Rubber & Plastics
- Oil & Drilling
- North America
- The United States.
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Barite Market’:
- Global Barite Market analysis about future prospects as well as trends market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including regional segmentations, applications, end-users, grade and color.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market.
- The report over Barite Market Outlook also offers barite market price 2017 for the readers.
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy managers and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.