The market for global automated breach & attack simulation is projected to reach at USD 1,120 million by 2025. The factors such as rising need for compliance as well as growing use of data quality tools and systems for data management is responsible for the global automated breach and attack simulation market growth. Continuous need for network performance management owing to the evolution of cyberattacks along with optimization solutions to proficiently handle changing intricate network environments is likely to promote the growth of automated breach and attack simulation market growth in the near future.
Automated breach & attack simulations facilitate secure and safe networks within the computer systems. These solutions require comparatively low maintenance cost and follow easy steps for installation. For effective outcomes, most enterprise deploy this technology in the cloud based platforms. Attack and breach simulation provides security testing constantly to avoid losses through cyberattacks. With an upgradation in technology, these solutions also get upgraded so as to fight with new vulnerabilities.
Key Segments of the Global Automated Breach And Attack Simulation Market
Offerings Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Million)
Application Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Million)
- Configuration Management
- Patch Management
- Team Assessment
- Threat Intelligence
End-user Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Million)
- Data Centers
- Service Providers
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global automated breach and attack simulation market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global automated breach and attack simulation market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the automated breach and attack simulation industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on offerings, application, and end-user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global automated breach and attack simulation market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the automated breach and attack simulation market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global automated breach and attack simulation market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global automated breach and attack simulation market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Growing number of cyberattacks throughout the globe is the main factor for the automated breach and attack simulations market to grow enormously. .The BFSI as well as IT & telecom sectors have experienced numerous security breaches and attacks such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting, cookie poisoning, forceful browsing, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), botnets, among other. With facilities such as internet banking, mobile banking, and smart banking features, BFSI organizations need to prioritize security solutions to prevent from such cyber attacks on their systems. The cybersecurity and network security industry players are coming up with advanced security solutions to meet the dynamic nature of the business environment and tackle the growing intricacy of attacks. Moreover, the industry is fueled by increasing demand for the generation of quality tools to sustain the competitive scenario. On the other hand, the growing adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and software defined network technologies are likely to offer lucrative prospects for the automated breach and attack simulation industry growth in the coming few years.
The global automated breach and attack simulation market contains both platforms and service segment. The platform segment has maximum revenue share within the global automated breach and attack simulation market in 2019. The industry participants within the automated breach and attack simulation market are focusing on building innovative solutions that can tackle security threats and phishing attacks against employees, ransomware, advanced persistent threats, denial-of-service-attacks, as well as securing mobile devices authorized for employees. However, the service segment is likely to grow at a staggering rate in the next five years.
Based on the application segment, the market is bifurcated into configuration management, patch management, team assessment, threat intelligence, others. In 2019, the configuration segment gathered the largest market revenue and it is anticipated to govern the automated breach and attack simulation market throughout the forecast period. However, the threat intelligence segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period.
Based on the end-user, the market is segmented into data centers, enterprises, service providers. The market for enterprises is anticipated to possess the largest market share in 2019 since the Tech companies today are predominantly developing to match their user needs. Moreover, the growing regulatory scrutiny coupled with enhanced customer satisfaction, as well as advantages such as risk management, fraud detection, and customized solutions are some of the factors responsible for the automated breach and attack simulation demand.
The global automated breach and attack simulation industry is a wide range to North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the automated breach and attack simulation applications, owing to an outsized presence of organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the automated breach and attack simulation market in North America.
The major players of the global automated breach and attack simulation market are NopSec, Qualys, Rapid7, DXC Technology, AttackIQ, Skybox Security, SafeBreach, Firemon, Cymulate, Verdoin, XM Cyber, and more. The automated breach and attack simulation market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.