The global Atmospheric Water Generator market worth US$1.3 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 18.35%
The global atmospheric water generator market was valued at USD 2,805.9 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32.9% over the forecast period. Growth of large-scale industries such as paper, oil & gas, and steel industries are key factors driving the growth of the global atmospheric water generator market.
The global atmospheric water generator market is categorized based on type, and application. Region wise, Asia Pacific was the largest market in 2020; and is expected to be the fastest growing region by 2028, with a CAGR of over 34%.
Key players serving the global atmospheric water generator market include Dew Point Manufacturing, Saisons Technocom Pvt. Ltd., Watair Inc., WaterMaker India Pvt. Ltd., Planets Water, Water Technologies International, Inc., Island Sky Corporation, Ambient Water, Fujian Yuxin Electronic Co., Ltd., Atlantis Solar, Konia , Air2Water LLC, and Eurosport Active World Corporation Technologies among other prominent players.
Key segments of the global atmospheric water generator market
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Cooling Condensation
- Wet Desiccation
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Atmospheric Water Generator industry
- The overall segmentation of atmospheric water generator market, especially key segments are thoroughly studied.
- Presence of major players and their wide product portfolio across developed countries is anticipated to further boost the growth of atmospheric water generator market
What does the report include?
- The study on the global atmospheric water generator market includes analysis of qualitative market indicators such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities
- Additionally, the market competition has been evaluated using the Porter’s five forces analysis
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of type and applications. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the considered segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global atmospheric water generator market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including raw material suppliers, atmospheric water generator providers, distributors, suppliers, and retailers
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global atmospheric water generator market
- Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global atmospheric water generator market
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Over the forecast period, the worldwide atmospheric water generator market is predicted to be driven by large-scale industries such as paper, oil & gas, and steel. Over the next few years, the global atmospheric water generators market is predicted to grow due to the growing requirement to remove oil pollutants from water in order to make it useful in commercial and industrial applications.
In North America, high relative humidity combined with rapid depletion of freshwater sources is predicted to boost the market for atmospheric water generators. Over the forecast period, market concentration is predicted to increase due to rising residential installations and increased demand for sustainable water sources. The market for atmospheric water generators in North America was worth more than USD 400 million in 2020. Cooling condensation is predicted to gain market share in the United States and Canada due to its higher water generating output than wet desiccation. Furthermore, a limitation on the use of inhibitors in brine solutions enforced by REACH and the US FDA is expected to stifle industry growth. Nonetheless, technological improvements are projected to overcome these issues, resulting in new chances for the worldwide atmospheric water generation market to expand.
The global atmospheric water generator market has been segmented based on type and application. In 2020, commercial use accounted for more than 15% of the global market for atmospheric water generators. The expansion of the atmospheric water generator (AWG) market in developing economies is predicted to be fueled by increasing adoption in armed forces and commercial buildings. In army base camps, commercial AWG producing up to 10,000 gallons of water are used. As a result, armed services troops in places with limited freshwater supplies will have access to safe drinking water. Additionally, commercial structures, such as theatres and hotels, install these units to address water scarcity issues.
Based on regions, the global atmospheric water generator market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central and South America and Middle East & Africa. In 2020, the Middle East and Africa atmospheric water generator (AWG) market accounted for more than 8% of the total market. A substantial number of AWG installations have been installed in water-scarce nations such as Ghana, Nigeria, and other West African countries in recent years, and this trend is expected to continue in the coming years. Furthermore, the region's expanding oil and gas industry is likely to boost the global atmospheric water generator market over the next few years. In 2020, the Middle East and Africa accounted for more than 60% of global oil reserves. Furthermore, in the approaching years, the increased exploration and exploitation of new oil deposits is likely to present a lucrative potential for the AWG market.