The global antibody production market size is likely to reach US$ xx.xx Billion by 2025 from US$ x.xx Billion in 2018, at CAGR rate of xx.x% over the forecast period (2018-2025). The clinical and commercial achievement of monoclonal antibodies has formed the requirement for huge production of antibodies in mammalian cell principles. Antibodies are the main biopharmaceuticals that precisely aim the abnormal cells. Therefore, various biotechnology and pharmaceuticals industries have started to focus on the expansion of innovative antibodies for the better treatment of chronic diseases like rheumatic, cancer, heart disease, and arthritis.
The global antibody production market growth is driven by the major factors such as growing finance for the research and enlargement for biopharmaceutical companies. Moreover, the regulatory bodies too agree healing antibodies for commercialization. Rising infectious diseases are making opportunities for the antibody manufacturing companies to produce additional antibodies for the number of antigens. The increasing number of infectious diseases across the globe, coupled with the rising request for protein therapeutics are the major factors of global antibody production market trend.
Geographically, North America is expected to be the rapidly increasing region in the global antibody production market share due to the government expenses, growing cancer incidence, and the huge demand for quality cancer treatment. Asia-Pacific also estimated to increase in the market due to growing private sector and government outlay, rising government support and infrastructural advancements.
The global antibody production market size classified on the basis of process and end users. The end-users segment of the market can be sub-divided into diagnostics laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, and research institutes. Among these, the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries sector is estimated as fastest growing market due to the huge number of drug development procedures to meet the reduced industry timelines, drawing the industries to capitalize in the developmental and research events. The process segment of the global antibody production market is divided into downstream processing, upstream processing, and filtration. Among these, the filtration segment can be further classified as filtration systems and filtration consumables & accessories. The upstream segment can be sub-segmented into bioreactors and consumables. The consumables segment is divided into media, and buffers & reagents, the bioreactors segment is divided into large scale bioreactors and single-use bioreactors. The downstream processing segment can be classified as chromatography systems and chromatography resins. The demand for progressive and sensitive tools is projected to increase the growth of this segment.
The global antibody production market segmented as type and application. The application segment is further categorized into rheumatology, cardiology, gastroenterology, hematology/oncology, infection, and transplantation. The type sector of the antibody production market sub-segmented into monoclonal antibodies and polyclonal antibodies. The monoclonal antibody segment is again classified into chimeric, humanized, and murine.
Global antibody production market key players include:
- GE Healthcare
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Cellab GmbH
- INTEGRA Biosciences AG
- Eppendorf AG
Global antibody production market segmented into:
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Polyclonal Antibodies
- Downstream Processing
- Chromatography Resins
- Chromatography systems
- Upstream Processing
- Single-use bioreactors
- Large-scale bioreactors
- Buffers & reagents
- Filtration Consumables
- Filtration Systems
By End User
- Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Antibody Production Market’:
- Analysis of future prospects as well as global antibody production market trends over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy