The global Amniotic Products market is anticipated to increase at a 14.8% CAGR to reach value USD 8.5 billion in 2030
The consumption of biologics for intra-articular injections has been attaining thrust in the former decade as a potential adjunctive treatment for an innumerable orthopedic disorders. A diversity of biologic products have been established with the aim of modifying the cytokine and cellular atmosphere of the joint. Amniotic-derived products, comprising amniotic membrane and amniotic fluid products, are one subtype of orthobiologic that are being examined as a latent treatment option through amplification of joint inflammation and healing.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for amniotic products and the future growth potential of the market for amniotic products across various segments, such as type, application and end user.
The market has been studied for historic years from 2018 to 2019, with the base year of estimation as 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2028. Factors such as growth in the target patient population, the rising incidence of burn injuries and the rise in venture capital funding and government investments are the key drivers of the global amniotic products market.
The procedure of amniotic membrane has advanced over time and comprises a diversity of uses for intricate tissue regeneration. Amniotic membrane has been used for the management of a range of ophthalmologic disorders for instance corneal surface lesions, retinal detachments, and as a mediator for limbal stem cell renewal. Plastic surgeons and wound professionals hire amniotic membrane for treatment of acute and chronic wounds, whereas foot and ankle specialists have illustrated speeded healing of diabetic foot ulcers and other slow healing wounds with amniotic membrane use. Investigation into amniotic-derived products for tissue regeneration within orthopedics has developed in current years, comprising for the treatment of plantar fasciitis, spinal pathology, ligament and tendon healing, cartilage restoration, and osteoarthritis. As of 2018, there were eight commercially obtainable amniotic membrane products that have been deliberate for treatment of musculoskeletal conditions.
Amniotic Products Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 8.5 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 14.8% during 2021-2030|
|Segment Covered||Product, Application, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Alliqua BioMedical Inc.,,Amnio Technology, LLC,,Applied Biologics LLC,,Human Regenerative Technologies, LLC,,DermaSciences, Katena Products, Inc.,,MiMedx Group Inc.,,Skye Biologics, Inc.,,Amniox Medical Inc.,,Organogensis, Inc.|
Key Segments of the Global Amniotic Products Market
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Amniotic Membranes
- Amniotic Suspensions
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Wound Care
- Other Applications
End User Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Hospitals & ASCs
- Other End Users
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Amniotic Products Market
- Organogenesis Inc.
- Smith & Nephew
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- APPLIED BIOLOGICS.
- Lucina BioSciences
- Katena Products. Inc.
- Next Biosciences
Reason for the study
- Awareness programs for wound care treatment and management
- Rise in venture capital funding and government investments
What does the report include?
- The study on the global amniotic products market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints and opportunities
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of type, application and end user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global amniotic products market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including product manufacturing companies, suppliers/distributors, R&D labs, CROs, healthcare organizations, medical reimbursement and insurance providers
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global Amniotic products market
- Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global Amniotic products market