The global aircraft health management system market was valued at USD 3.62 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during the period 2018 to 2025. Factors such as technology upgradation, automation, increasing fuel mileage, real-time visibility of aircraft maintenance requirement and optimizing operations, repair and safety are some of the prominent factors driving the growth of the global aircraft health management system market.
The aircraft health management system focuses on improving operational performance by turning available airplane data into useful actionable information. With the aircraft health management system of monitoring, collecting and analyzing available airplane data, the maintenance and engineering staff is able to make timely repeatable and economical maintenance decisions that will help acquire better fleet operation. Thus, aircraft health management system enables to perform operational performance and reduce air turnback, delays, divergence and cancellations. Additional benefits include, 25 to 30% enhancement in reliability rate of aircraft dispatch, 10% drop in man-hours to store and examine flight data, 25% of cost saving with effective troubleshooting via advanced analytics, 20 to 25% improvement in aircraft availability with less flight disruptions.
Major players in the aircraft health management system market include Airbus, Boeing, UTC, General Electric Aviation, Honeywell aerospace, Rockwell Collins, Meggitt Plc, Rolls-Royce Plc, amongst others. These players are adopting integrations with e-log book, reliability, procurement, flight scheduling, technical publications, APA and flight operations which will enhance the potential of aircraft health management system making up to date aircraft data available enabling powerful business decisions.
Aircraft Health Management System Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2025||USD 3.62 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.8% during 2021-2028|
|Segment Covered||Fit, IVHM Technology, Sub-systems, Type, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World|
|Key Players Profiled||Airbus, Boeing, UTC, General Electric Aviation, Honeywell aerospace, Rockwell Collins, Meggitt Plc, Rolls-Royce Plc, amongst others.|
Key segments of the global aircraft health management system market
Type Overview, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
- Narrow body
- Wide body
- Very large
- Business jets
- Rotary wing
Fit Overview, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
IVHM Technology Overview, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
- Condition-Based Maintenance & Adaptive Control
Sub-systems Overview, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
- Aircraft Structures
- Ancillary Systems
Regional Overview, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the aircraft health management system market
- Air transportation is a vital component in a growing economy where aircraft health management is gaining momentum
- Increasing fleet status across and cost effective maintenance, operations, repair while optimizing safety and are the major factors driving the growth of global aircraft healthcare management system market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global aircraft health management system market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Additionally, the market has been evaluated using the value chain, Porter’s Five Forces’ analysis, PESTEL analysis and price trend analysis
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of type, fit, IVHM technology, sub systems, region (and country).
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the aircraft health management system industry, who want an in-depth insight into the developments in the aircraft health management system market. The report will benefit:
- Aircraft health management system manufacturers and related raw material manufacturers, suppliers and independent consultants that are engaged in manufacturing or play a role in the supply chain
- Managers within financial institutions looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics pertaining to aircraft health management system industry
- Venture capitalist looking into investing capital in the industry
- Government organizations, regulatory bodies, policymakers and organizations looking for enhancing their policies and services pertaining to aircraft health management system industry
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies