The Global AI in Telecommunication Market Size is projected at xx.xx million US$ in 2018 and is estimated to grow xx.xx million US$ by end of 2025, rising at CAGR of xx.xx% between 2018 and 2025. Artificial intelligence (AI) is collection of procedures that focus on creation of intelligent machineries with the help of human intelligence like speech recognition, visual perception, translation between languages, and decision-making. The main purpose of ai in telecommunications industry is usually for network management. The two main technologies that are commonly used in telecommunication industry are machine learning and expert systems. Though, AI is likely to be more favorable in telecom sector, if the operators promotion their networks to SDNs (Software Defined Networks), which leads to the distribution of improved cloud-based services and network virtualization.
Geographically, global ai in telecommunication market size is classified as Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Among these, North America held a leading position in the global ai in telecommunication market share in past years, and it is estimated to remain its dominance during the forecast period. This is because of the growing adoption of ai consumers and solution in the region. According to the survey, regions with developed economies such as U.K., U.S. and Australia disclosed the high inclination towards implementation of ai in telecommunication market size 2017.
Likewise, Asia Pacific market is expected to show the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This is credited to rising adoption of innovative technologies, machine learning, and numerous 5G pilot plans. This is anticipated to increase the ai in telecommunication industry.
The global ai in telecommunication market is segmented on the basis of technology, application component, deployment mode, and geography. By deployment mode, the market is classified as cloud and on-premises. Cloud deployment model is expected to hold one of the largest ai in telecommunication market share over forecast period owed to as organizations are converging on designing cost-effective services.
Based on technology, the global ai in telecommunication market is categorized as machine learning and deep learning, natural language processing. Among these, natural language processing technology is projected to hint the market in forecast period owing to it helps in delivering 24/7 services to consumers.
On the basis of region, the global ai in telecommunication market size is classified as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and Latin America. Among these, the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grasp the largest market share over forecast period, because of growing investment of initiative into ai in telecommunication industry.
Key Players of global ai in telecommunication market:
- Microsoft (US)
- IBM (US)
- Google (US)
- Intel (US)
- Cisco Systems (US)
- AT&T (US)
- Sentient Technologies (US)
- Nuance Communications (US)
- Infosys (India)
- NVIDIA (US)
- Salesforce (US)
- H2O.ai (US)
Segmentation of global ai in telecommunication market:
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing
By Deployment Mode
- Network Optimization
- Network Security
- Virtual Assistance
- Customer analytics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global AI in Telecommunication Market’:
- Analysis of future prospects as well as global ai in telecommunication market trends over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy