The demand for AI in social media is rising rapidly in the past few years. The growing implementation of AI technology for different applications within social media along with the application of AI-enabled smartphones are anticipated to drive the AI in the social media industry growth. However, a slow digitalization rate and a limited number of AI experts are affecting the acceptance of AI technology in evolving economies, which consecutively, are limiting the growth of the industry.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for AI in social media and the future growth potential of the market for AI in social media across various segments, such as component, application, technology, and industry verticals.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. Factors such as advancement in technology in the Asia-Pacific region, smartphone generation, the growing rate of the internet, coupled with an ever-increasing urbanization development in algorithm development and machine learning, are the key drivers of the AI in the social media market in the coming years.
AI in social media is gaining traction, as users are extremely dynamic on social networks. Promoters and advertisers are highly aware that employing these assets will further surge their market presence. In today's date, possessing an online networking account is almost as essential as possessing a social security number. As technology progresses, various devices are being objectified in the race to gain clients over AI in social media. Additionally, a disconnection between the consumers and businesses gives rise to security and privacy and security issues, thereby posing challenges for the AI in social media industry.
Key Segments of the Global AI in Social Media Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Software Tools
- Support and maintenance
- System Integration
Technology Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer Experience Management
- Predictive Risk Assessment
Industry Vertical Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Media and Advertising
- Public Utilities
- Retail and eCommerce
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in the Global AI in social media market
- Adobe Systems
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of AI in social media Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on AI in Social Media Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the AI insocial media industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, application, technology, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global AI in Social Media Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the AI in Social Media Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about AI in Social Media Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global AI in Social Media Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.