Today’s business environment is undergoing magnificent changes owing to adoption of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Iot (Internet of Things). This combines together to form AIOT (The artificial intelligence of things). Any instrument like watches, refrigerators, geezers are connected to internet, collect processed data, we have IoT. Artificial Intelligence is when a system can learn from its previously processed data in a way that it seems intelligent. Therefore, when artificial intelligence is added to the internet of things it means that those devices can analyze data and make decisions and act on that data without involvement by humans. The convergence of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and IoT can redefine the way industries, business, and economies functions. Companies are actively investing in companies working on AI, ML, And Blockchain. At the same time, most popular companies are also evolving from edge technology to AI, ML and Blockchain.
Few examples of AIoT are, drone traffic monitoring, Smart Retail, delivery robots, wearables, smart city, smart industry, smart homes.
IoT devices use the internet to communicate, collect, and exchange information about our online activities. Every day, they generate 1 billion GB of data. AIOt is proving to be the next generation of marketing. It is investing in 5G technology, which has near zero lag for online real time data processing. Due to an AI’s ability to quickly make deliverable insights from data, it plays an important role in business decision making. Machine learning is an important AI technology, which helps analyze customer behavior and identify anomalies in the data that devices generate in different forms.
Key Segments of the AI in IoT Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Software Solutions
Technology Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- ML and Deep Learning
Vertical Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Transportation and Mobility
- Energy and Utilities
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the AI in IoT market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the AI in IoT market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the AI in IoT industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on Application, organization size, deployment, and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the AI in IoT market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder is involved in the AI in IoT market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the AI in IoT market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of AI in IoT market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
AIoT is gaining popularity nowadays. They are being leveraged across industries and across all platforms now. If manufacturers implement it properly, AI analytics has the potential to transform the IoT data into actionable information so that better decisions can be made. This will help create a foundation for newer technology such as IoT Data as a Service. Undeniably, AI is an unparalleled disruptive tech, the growth of AIoT also increasing as a majority of industrial sectors rely on operational technologies to manage operations such as manufacturing, supply chain, energy, and human resources, among others. But at the same time, leading to loss of jobs to unskilled and semi-skilled labors. Gartner predicts that AI will automate 1.8 million people out of a job by 2020. This way, countries like Germany, USA will have high GDP’s but same time high rate of unemployment. This difference is difficult to fulfill. With passage of time, human brain will also become lethargic, leading to more strokes, increasing rates of depression and anxiety. There will be increasing level of lack of empathy for others. World will slowly more towards self love and enmity for others.
However, this technology will make cost of production less and also make things deliver at our footsteps faster. It’ll create an imaginary of world come alive and thus make things better. We are aware of the bias in hiring process. With AI, this bias will be reduced. Better healthcare and medical facilities with expertise from around the globe