The global Aerospace Foams Material market worth USD 5,756.02 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.3 %
Rising demand for lightweight and fuel-efficient aircraft and the growing aviation industry around the world are driving the growth of the sector. The production of advanced materials and new technologies launched by many prominent players in the aerospace industry is one of the key factors driving the development of the aerospace foam industry around the world. The favorable government policies of Brazil, as well as the increase in the usage of bio-based PU foams in North America and Europe, are expected to enhance and diversify demand for aerospace foams, providing a potential for the aerospace foam market to expand.
The objective of the report is to estimate the size of the aerospace foams market and the future growth potential of the types of aerospace foams market across different segments, such as type and end-use industry etc.
The base year considered for the study is 2019 and the market size is projected from 2018 to 2028. The main drivers for the water-soluble packaging market in the coming years are factors such as growing demand in the Asia-Pacific region, growth in the food & beverage and healthcare sectors, and increasing customer awareness of health. The base year considered for the report is 2019, while 2020 to 2028 is the projection year considered for the report.
Foams are an important class of materials that have a range of uses in a variety of industries. Low density cellular structured fabrics, like foams, are used either for cushions, as insulating materials, for vibration damping or for packaging applications. The aerospace industry needs materials that fulfill the intended purpose, are lighter in weight and demonstrate outstanding strength and durability at the same time. The foams that fulfill the specifications of the aerospace sector are collectively referred to as aerospace foams. The most frequently used foams for aerospace applications include polyurethane foam, polyethylene foam, metal foams, and ceramic foams. An important factor which is expected to boost the global aircraft market is economic growth, especially in developing regions of the world, coupled with rapid urbanization. In turn, this is expected to fuel the creation of the global aerospace foam industry. Moreover, an additional aspect projected to fuel the development of global demand for aerospace foams during the forecast period is increased government spending on defense aircraft.
Aerospace Foams Material Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2030
|USD 5,756.02 Million
|CAGR of 6.3 % during 2020-2030
|By Type, By End-Use, By Application, Region.
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, Boyd Corporation, Rogers Corporation, Armacell International S.A., Foampartner, Erg Materials and Aerospace Corp, UFP Technologies, Inc., Zotefoams Plc, General Plastics Manufacturing Company, Solvay SA, Greiner AG, and Pyrotek Inc.
Key Segments of the Global Aerospace Foams Material Market
- PU Foams
- PE Foams
- Melamine Foams
- Metal Foams
- PMI/Polyamide Foams
- Commercial Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
- General Aviation
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global water-soluble packaging market
- BASF SE
- Evonik Industries AG
- Boyd Corporation
- Rogers Corporation
- Armacell International S.A.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Melamine Foams market
- Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Aerospace Foams Material Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Composite Roller Melamine Foams Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Composite Roller Melamine Foams Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Aerospace Foams Material Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Aerospace Foams Material Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies