Online recruitment is a method of matching people to suitable jobs by using the Internet. Basically, it is all about advertising of job vacancies on corporate websites or job sites. This process may generate a lot of responses from job seekers. Nowadays, many companies make use of the online platforms to reach a number of job seekers and hire the best talent for the organization at a less cost, than the physical recruitment process. The implementation of online recruitment procedure allows an organization to easily recognize the number of processes involved.
Online recruiters use different tools to select candidates who have submitted resumes and filled out several application forms. While implementing such an innovative solution, one must consider the entire organization’s requirements which may comprise online application submission, candidate testing, and assessment to get the appropriate solution to form an exhaustive recruiting process. Online recruitment solutions may vary based on the size of an organization, and how they aim to implement it. Fundamentally, it is an effective way of getting a huge level of response. While this process may generate large number of applications as compared to traditional print ads.
Why Online Recruitment?
Online recruitment solutions offer cost savings and augmented productivity, as the software itself provides an automated recruiting process which reduces the need for paperwork and several manual processes.
Forms of Online Recruitment
- An E-mail or Message List: People who are looking for a job can sign up to know about specific job vacancies. This is one of the targeted and excellent ways of getting out all the required information to candidates who are already specified an interest.
- Social Media: Online platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and many others can be excellent tools for broadcasting news about a number of job vacancies and providing a link to further information.
- Online Job Listing: Online Job Listing is one of the popular ways to promote job vacancies through social media.
- Website: The Website is an ideal way to make available all the information and documentation related to the job vacancy.
- LinkedIn: Here, you can post job advertisements, search for suitable candidates, and promote your organization. It is one of the best sources for actively hiring talent, mainly management positions.
Features of Online recruitment Service
- Ability to post vacancies that are available on websites
- User-friendly for entire administrative requirements
- Applicant and job tracking
- Ability to house all information required for the requirement process
- Rank and Assess all the applicants
- Report generator
- Provides a schedule to aid with interviewing
The global online recruitment market size is estimated to grow from xx USD billion to xx USD billion at a recorded CAGR of xx% over the forecast period. Due to the convenience and benefits such as cost-effective, wider audience reach, process automation, time-saving which are profiting both job seekers and recruiters is one of the major drivers of global online recruitment market growth. Due to the rising popularity and usage of mobile technologies, many companies have started using smart devices for the promotion of job vacancies.
In order to more quickly, effectively, and accurately match desired positions and suitable candidates, the online recruitment service is highly concentrating on their own ability of sorting, mining, and analysis of the big data. The major drivers of the online recruitment market are technology, internet thinking, economic recovery, and increased growth in the developing market.
Another driving factor of the global online recruitment market is the usage of Big Data that allows companies to analyze and track potential job hunters on the basis of their online performance. By using this, recruiters can access and monitor the candidate’s activities across a number of social media platforms. Nowadays, social media is also used for searching for a suitable job vacancy. Recruiters as well as employees are successfully searching and posting for job openings across several social media platforms. Likewise, with the existence of online recruitment market let employers appoint the right candidate from any region and it ultimately saves the cost and travel time of employers as well as employee. Trends and developments such as artificial intelligence, big data, social media, and mobile technology are likely to develop in the online recruitment market across the globe. The key trends of global online recruitment market include increasing staffing index, growing new business environment, growing demand for talented or skilled workers and professionals, rising usage of MSP & VMS, growing usage of social networking sites.
The global online recruitment market is segmented based on the application, type, and geographical regions. On the basis of application, the market sub-segmented into Finance, Manufacturing, High Technology Industry, Service, and other. By type, the market has been classified as Permanent Online Recruitment and Part Time Online Recruitment. On the basis of region, this market is categorized as Canada, United States, Germany, Mexico, UK, France, Russia, Japan, China, Korea, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, Brazil, and MEA.
Some of the key players of the online recruitment market are Naukri. Com, Monster Inc., Recruit, TopUSAJobs, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, SimplyHired and many others.