Mobile security is an extensive term that explicitly comprises the safety of business and individual information stored on or conveyed from laptops, tablets, smartphones, and other similar devices. With the growing usage of social media platforms and other untrusted applications & files, the security of mobile devices is being compromised. In addition, the proliferation of mobile devices in businesses, the emergence of advanced threats, and virtualization are some of the key factors creating the demand for robust mobile security solutions hence, driving the demand for mobile encryption solutions.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for mobile encryption and the future growth potential of the market for mobile encryption across various segments, such as component, application, and Industry Vertical.
The growing adoption of BYOD trend among businesses is favoring the growth of the mobile encryption market demand across North America. In addition, the increasing number of mobile devices getting full disk encryption is also boosting the market growth in this region.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. Factors such as the increase in data privacy and security concerns and the growing proliferation of tablets and smartphones across enterprises are the key factors driving the mobile encryption market growth. However, the lack of a skilled workforce and awareness is hampering the market growth. Furthermore, an increase in demand for cloud-based mobile encryption solutions is anticipated to be opportunistic for the market in the forthcoming years.
Key Segments of the Global Mobile Encryption Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Disk Encryption
- Communication Encryption
- File/folder Encryption
- Cloud Encryption
Industry Vertical Overview 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Aerospace and Defense
- IT & Telecom
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in the Global Mobile Encryption market
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Huawei Technologies
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of mobile encryption market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on mobile encryption market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the f mobile encryption industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, application, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global mobile encryption market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Mobile Encryption market.
- Managers within the mobile encryption industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about mobile encryption market.
- Aerospace and Defense organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global mobile encryption market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.