The Global Vitamin D Market- An overview
The global Vitamin D market size is projected to surpass $xx Billion rising at a CAGR of xx% in terms of volume over the forecast period. Major factors driving Vitamin D market are increasing cases of rickets & concerns about vitamin D deficiency, increasing cases of Osteoporosis & Osteomalacia as well as child malnourishment. On the other hand, stringent regulatory standards over Vitamin D Toxicity as well as lack of awareness on consumption of Vitamin D can hinder the vitamin D market growth in upcoming years. However, rising risks of diseases caused due to deficiency of vitamin D is expected to fuel the Vitamin D Deficiency Treatment Market by the end of forecast period.
In addition, Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is required for proper absorption of calcium as well as phosphorus from intestinal tract. Moreover, it is essential for the normal growth as well as development of bones & teeth, enables fighting against muscle weakness plus regulates proper functioning of heart. Furthermore, Vitamin D helps preventing osteomalacia, hypocalcemia, rickets & osteoporosis, boosts immunity and is vital source for proper functioning of thyroid and blood clotting.
The global vitamin D market has been segmented by different applications, analogs, end-user and geography. Further application segment of the market is sub-divided to pharmaceuticals, functional food & beverages, personal care and animal feed & pet food. Similarly, end-user segment of the Vitamin D market is sub-segmented as Pregnant Women, children and adults. Likewise geographical segmentation of the Vitamin D market has been bifurcated into several key regions including Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and others (Middle East, Africa and GCC).
The Vitamin D market across the globe is fragmented and highly competitive with a large number of prominent participants operating at regional as well as local markets. Moreover key players are looking for launching new product and geographical expansions. Some of the major players in the competitive landscape of the global Vitamin D market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Abbott Laboratories, BASF SE, Groupe Danone SA, Fermenta Biotech Ltd., Kraft Foods Group Inc., Koninklijke Dsm NV, Nestle SA, Inc., Pfizer and Synthesia AS.
Key segments of the global Vitamin D market includes:
- Vitamin D Market segmentation by Applications:
- Functional Food & Beverages
- Animal Feed & Pet Food
- Personal Care
- Vitamin D Market Segmentation by End-User:
- Pregnant Women
- Vitamin D Market Segmentation by Analog:
- Vitamin D2
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D Market Segmentation by Geography:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Latin America
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Others (Middle East, Africa and GCC)
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Vitamin D market’:
- Analyzes about future prospects as well as Global Vitamin D market trends market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including regional segmentations, analog, application and end-users.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market.
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy managers and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.