Global VAE Emulsion Market-An Overview
The VAE Emulsion market size across the globe was accounted for USD xx Mn in the historical year (2017) and is estimated to reach at USD xx Mn by 2025, rising at a CAGR of xx % in terms of value over the forecast period (2018-2025). In addition, VAE (Vinyl acetate ethylene) emulsions are generally based upon the copolymerization of vinyl acetate as well as ethylene, where content of vinyl acetate ranges somewhere between 60-95 % and content of ethylene can range between 5-40 % of the entire formulation. Moreover, VAE emulsions consists water as their main ingredient.
The global market of VAE emulsion has been segmented by different end-users/applications, product types and geography. Further, end-users segment of the market has been bifurcated into paints & coatings, adhesives, redispersible powder, textile chemicals and others. Likewise, product type segment of the global VAE emulsion market has been sub-divided into ordinary VAE emulsions as well as waterproof VAE emulsions.
Furthermore, geographical segmentation of the global VAE emulsion market categorizes the market into several key regions covering Europe, North America, South America, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Asia-Pacific region led the global VAE emulsion market in 2017 with highest VAE emulsion market share and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is followed by Europe, which is the second-largest regional market of VAE emulsion. Moreover, market of developing economies are expected to grow at a higher CAGR in terms of value as compared to developed economies.
Celanese, DCC as well as Wacker are among top three participants of global VAE emulsion market. Moreover, these companies have their bases all across the globe. However, Wacker is the global leader of VAE emulsion industry. Additionally, in Asia Pacific market Celanese, DCC and Wacker lead the market whereas Wacker and Celanese lead the markets of Europe and United states. Furthermore, SANWEI, Sinopec and Wanwei have a strong competitive edge in China.
Some other key players operating in the VAE emulsion market across the globe include Sichuan Vinylon Works, Vinavil, Showa Denko, Dow, Dairen Chemical, Anhui Wanwei Group, Beijing Eastern Petrochemical, Sumika Chemtex, Sumitomo Chemical and Shaanxi Xutai.
Key segments of the global VAE emulsion market include:
- Product Type segment of VAE Emulsion market
Ordinary VAE Emulsions
Waterproof VAE Emulsions
- End users/applications Segment of VAE Emulsion market
- Paints & Coatings
- Redispersible Powder
- Textile Chemicals
- Geographical segmentation of VAE Emulsion market
- North America (Canada, United States & Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia & Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, Korea, India & Southeast Asia)
- South America (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria & South Africa)
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global VAE emulsion Market’:
-Analysis over future prospects as well as Global VAE emulsion Market trends
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-users/applications, product types and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy