A thin client is a computer that runs from resources stored on a central server instead of a localized hard drive. Thin clients work by connecting remotely to a server-based computing environment where most applications, sensitive data, and memory, are stored. Increase in inclination toward digital transformation among conventional organizations is one of the major factors driving the adoption of thin client across the U.S.
The report discusses the market dynamics, which have an impact on this market, and provides information on technology, service types, organization size, and applications. This study also aims to assess competitors and included profiles of key companies active in thin client markets.
Looping onto the regional overview, the global thin client market is a wide range to North America, U.S., Canada, Europe, UK, Germany, Rest of Europe, Asia-Pacific, China, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Leading players of the Thin Client market includes Samsung Electronics, NComputing Co. Ltd., IGEL, HP Development Company, L.P., Dell, Cisco Systems, Inc., 10ZiG Technology, Acer Inc., and Advantech Co., Ltd.
Scope of the report:
- To classify the global thin client market into segments by technology, services type, organization size, applications and analyze their growth prospects individually.
- To analyze market trends, opportunities, drivers and restraints associated with the Thin Client market.
- Profiling key companies operating in the global thin client market.
- To study market response with respect to the mergers and acquisitions in the industry.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast global thin client market size.
- To classify and forecast global thin client market based on vehicle type, sales channel, product type, component and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global thin client market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for global thin client industry.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global Thin Client market
((Components-Hardware and Services); (Enterprise Size - Large Enterprises, and Small and Medium Enterprises); (End-Use Industry - BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Government, IT & Telecom, Education, Transportation & Logistics, and Others)
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America