The global Plastic Antioxidants market is projected to reach USD 9.8 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.76%
The market is mainly driven by rising demand for plastic antioxidants for polymer resins such as PE, ABS, PVC, PP, PS, and others for industries such as automotive, building & construction, medical & healthcare and consumer goods. Factors such as plastics replacing conventional materials, rapid urbanisation in developing countries and increasing demand in medical industry will drive the market.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for plastic antioxidants and the future growth potential of the market for plastic antioxidants across various segments, such as process, grade, application, the end-user industry and the region.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Factors such as rising demand in the Asia-Pacific region, growth in the food & beverage and healthcare sectors, and increasing consumer understanding of health are the key drivers of the plastic antioxidants market in the coming years. The base year considered for the report is 2015, whereas the forecast period considered for the report is 2016–2021.
The COVID-19 epidemic resulted in a downturn in 2020 for many sectors across the globe. The reduction in demand for plastics from end-use industries such as automobile, building & construction, consumer products and packaging has contributed to a decrease in the market for plastics-processing additives, including plastic antioxidants.
In the automotive industry, plastics have contributed to many advances in safety, fuel efficiency and performance, particularly in automotive design. For instance, in a direct, frontal car crash, airbags made from high-strength polymer fabric will decrease the risk of fatal injury. Other innovations include infant safety seats, roof linings, steering wheel, dashboard, fenders, and gasoline systems and other accessories are exposed to light and heat.
Industries have opened up since Q3 2020, but with a small workforce and are projected to be completely operating by the end of 2020. The demand for plastic antioxidants is expected to experience negative growth in 2020, taking into account the above reasons, and is expected to recover with positive growth over the projected period.
Plastic Antioxidants Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 9.8 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.76 % during 2022-2030|
|Segment Covered||By Type, By Polymer Resin, Region.|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||BASF, ADEKA Corporation, Clariant, SONGWON, Solvay, Ampacet Corporation, Dover Chemical Corporation, Sumitomo Chemical.|
Key Segments of the Global Plastic Antioxidants Market
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Phosphite & Phosphonite
- Other Applications
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global plastic antioxidants market
- ADEKA CORPORATION
- 3V Sigma SpA
- Ampacet Corporation
- Astra Polymers
- BASF SE
- Dover Chemical Corporation
- Emerald Performance Materials
- Everspring Chemical Co. Ltd
- Milliken & Company
- OMNOVA Solutions Inc.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Plastic Antioxidants Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Plastic Antioxidants Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on application, type, polymer resin, and region. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Plastic Antioxidants Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Plastic Antioxidants Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Plastic Antioxidants Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Plastic Antioxidants Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.