The global Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) market size is anticipated to reach over USD 470 billion by 2028. The Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) is the technology that offers physical as well as virtual storage solutions. The increasing need to secure & store personal and business-related crucial information daily is the key factor boosting the demand for the Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) market.
The potential market growth can be credited to the growing demand for cost-effective and secure storage solutions from small & medium organizations. Besides, the increasing awareness about cloud storage solutions is also acting as primary drivers for the Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) market. Moreover, constant developments in the information technology sector and increasing volumes of data due to internet media and gaming platforms are also fueling the market demand for Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) solutions.
However, the emerging data security and confidentiality distress about data confidentiality are hampering the market growth. Furthermore, a reduction in the usual selling prices of data storing structures is also likely to be opportunistic for the Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) market in the upcoming years.
Key Segments of the Global Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) Market
Product Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Cloud-based storage
- Non-cloud-based storage
- Flash Drives
- Recordable Discs
Technology Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- SAS (Serial Attached SCSI)
- NAS (Network Attached Storage)
- DAS ((Direct Attached Storage)
Industry Vertical Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Public Sector
- Media and Entertainment
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) industry and its strategic initiatives for product development.
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on Product, Technology, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) market. The report will benefit Every stakeholder involved in the Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) market.
- Managers within the Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the global Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and other institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Technology has been widely being adopted by organizations to proficiently perform their business operations and strategies. These technologies hold the potential to overcome the majority of the business challenges and enable smooth business functioning. Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) tools empower organizations as well as individuals with better storage facilities. Moreover, market players are constantly trying to develop innovative and secure storage solutions to offer better customer satisfaction and sustain their position in the global market. Moreover, cloud-based storage solutions are likely to deliver enormous growth opportunities for the Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) market in the approaching years.
In terms of the product segment, the market is classified into cloud-based storage and non-cloud based storage. The non-cloud-based storage segment is further classified into SSD, flash drives, HDD, and recordable discs. the non-cloud-based storage segment collected the utmost market revenue also, it is projected to continue dominating throughout the forecast years. However, the cloud-based segment is also likely to collect a significant amount of growth in the global market. The features such as flexibility, scalability, and cost-effectiveness are the key components expected to drive the demand for this storage solution.
Based on the technology, the market is segmented into the SAS (Serial Attached SCSI), NAS (Network Attached Storage), DAS (Direct Attached Storage), and others. The NAS (Network Attached Storage) segment captured the major market portion also, it is likely to do so throughout the forecast years. The growth of this segment is mainly credited to its feature that allows a diverse set of clients to access the data through a data server.
Industry Vertical Segment
Based on industry vertical, the market is classified into BFSI, Public Sector, healthcare, media and entertainment, and others. The media and entertainment industry gathered the highest market share in 2019 and it is likely to continue this trend throughout the forecast period due to the enormous volumes of content being generated every day. However, the BFSI industry is likely to experience major industry growth all through the forecast years about the increase in the number of online transactions.
The North American region is likely to account for the maximum market contribution during the forecast years. The domination of this region is largely ascribed to the increasing demand from the media & entertainment industry. Conversely, the Asia-Pacific region is likely to gather noteworthy growth through the forecast period 2020-2028. The growth of Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) in this region is largely credited to the rapid internet penetration and adoption of online & social media platforms.
The major players of the global Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) market are Cisco, NetApp, Hitachi Vantara, Dell EMC, Toshiba, Symantec, IBM, Seagate Technology, Hewlett-Packard Enterprises, and Western Digital. Moreover, the other potential players in the Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) market are CA Technologies, Tintri, Nutanix, Simplivity, and Pure Storage. Renowned companies are offering new and modern Personal and Entry Level Storage (PELS) solutions.