The global network traffic analyzer market size is anticipated to reach at USD 4 billion by 2025. The key factors responsible for industry growth include the increasing need for innovative network management systems to manage the rising network complexities and traffic. Network traffic analyzer uses automated as well as manual techniques along with reviewing minute-level data within the network traffic.
The enterprise network comprises hundreds of network devices that include switches, workstations, hubs, routers, firewalls, virtual machines, servers, and different other network-related components. Maintaining and managing these devices required customized network traffic analyzer solutions since the tools can provide insights into the bandwidth consumption, network traffic, protocol analysis, and business applications. Different types of solutions are used in identifying threats, detection, and moderation of security attacks, along with better planning of the network in the future.
Key Segments of the Global Network Traffic Analyzer Market
Component Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Small & Medium
Deployment Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
Application Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Media & Entertainment
- Government & Utilities
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global network traffic analyzer market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global network traffic analyzer market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the network traffic analyzer industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, organization size, deployment, and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global network traffic analyzer market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the network traffic analyzer market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global network traffic analyzer market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global network traffic analyzer market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
From hundreds to thousands of hubs to switched networks, computers, and Ethernet up to 10 Gbps, the administrator has to manage the network and require more network traffic analysis and monitoring to deal with the growing network activities proficiently. Network traffic analyzer tools not only fix network issues but also prevent network failure, identifying threats, and to make planned decisions required for network planning. Growing awareness regarding network traffic analyzer tools and rising concerns over network security for business efficiency is attributed to promoting the network traffic analyzer market over the forecast period.
The global network traffic analyzer market contains both solutions and services segments. The solutions segment of the network traffic analyzer component has a maximum revenue share within the global point of sale market in 2019. The network traffic analyzer solutions collect data for the response time in interactions among the servers and clients including application-level and connectivity –level transactions. This produced metadata further provides administrators to handle application and network issues by evaluating the cause of bottlenecks, slowdowns, and downtime.
Organization Size Segment
Based on the organization size segment, the market is segmented into small & medium, and large enterprises. The market for a large enterprise to possess the largest market share in 2019 since enterprises today is predominantly developing to match their user needs. However, the network traffic analyzer for small & medium enterprises is expected to experience a significant CAGR from 2020 to 2025.
Based on the deployment segment, the market is bifurcated into two sub-segments that are cloud, and on-premise. In 2019, the on-premise segment gathered the largest market revenue and it is anticipated to govern the network traffic analyzer market throughout the forecast period. However, the cloud segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into BFSI, healthcare, retail, media & entertainment, government & utilities, and others. The market for telecom & IT is anticipated to possess the largest market share in 2019 since the Tech companies today are predominantly developing to match their user needs. Moreover, the growing regulatory scrutiny coupled with enhanced customer satisfaction, as well as advantages such as risk management, fraud detection, and customized solutions is some of the factors responsible for the network traffic analyzer demand.
The global network traffic analyzer market is a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the network traffic analyzer applications, owing to an outsized presence of an organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the network traffic analyzer market in North America.
The major players of the global network traffic analyzer market are SolarWinds, Netscout, Broadcom, Nokia, Opmantek, Progress, Kentik, Colasoft, ManageEngine, NEC, NetVizura, Plixer, and more. The network traffic analyzer market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.