The market size for global network telemetry is anticipated to reach USD 860 million by 2028. The factors such as the rising need to quickly resolve downtime issues and growth in network attacks and security breaches are responsible to drive the growth of the network telemetry industry. On the other hand, the need to handle enormous network performance data and evolving technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and Software-defined Networking (SDN) are projected to offer immense market prospects for network telemetry providers in the coming few years.
The demand for network telemetry is likely to surge on account of the growing demand for optimization of network infrastructure. The growing industry competition has pressurized organizations in dropping network downtimes for ensuring a competitive advantage in a dynamic market. Network telemetry solutions enable organizations to manage their routine network-based operations. Furthermore, the demand across service providers and industry verticals is anticipated to increase due to rapid modifications in IT infrastructure. Increasing mobility and data consumption are likely to create a promising landscape for the network telemetry industry over the forecast period.
Key Segments of the Global Network Telemetry Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprises
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)
- Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
- Telecom Service Providers (TSPs)
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global network telemetry market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global network telemetry market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the network telemetry industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, organization size, and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global network telemetry market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder is involved in the network telemetry market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global network telemetry market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global network telemetry market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Network telemetry is an evolving and influential real-time data collection system wherein network devices such as routers, firewalls, and switches constantly push data to a centralized place for processing, analysis, and storage purpose. The network telemetry structure offers some benefits such as faster troubleshooting, enhanced network performance, easy installations, and predictions of network failure, which are ultimately impelling the growth of the industry.
One of the essential trends that have created great hopes among the industry players in the global network telemetry industry is the wide applications of network telemetry. Due to this reason, many organizations are keen on rolling out new solutions and ensure they remain prominent and relevant in the rivalry. With new applications, the adoption of network telemetry solutions will increase across different industry verticals. Companies have capitalized on roping in talent that shall enable them in creating need-specific and high-quality products. However, regulatory concerns are the main restraining factor that might hamper the market growth.
The global network telemetry market contains both solution and service segments. The solution segment has a maximum revenue share within the global network telemetry market in 2019. This is predominantly owing to the wide implementation of network telemetry solutions across service providers and enterprises, thereby generating demand for integration, consulting services, training support, deployment services, and maintenance services throughout the globe. The services segment is anticipated to grow at a significant growth rate from 2020 to 2028.
Organization Size Segment
Based on the deployment segment, the market is bifurcated into two sub-segments that are SMEs, and large enterprises. In 2019, the SME segment gathered the largest market revenue and it is anticipated to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. However, the large enterprise segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period. The large enterprise enables organizations with a unified platform with SaaS-based services providing improved security.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Telecom Service Providers (TSPs), Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), and Others. The market for telecom service providers is anticipated to possess a significant market share in 2019 since there is a growing trend of the network telemetry adoption by telecom companies and service providers to analyze, manage, and optimize the complete network infrastructure. Advanced network telemetry equipment and solutions are capable to facilitate enhanced network management and network capacity planning features and deliver security against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) and malware attacks. Such dynamics are witnessed to fuel the demand for the network telemetry market in the near future.
The global network telemetry market is a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the network telemetry applications, owing to an outsized presence of an organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the network telemetry market in North America.
The major players of the global network telemetry market are Cisco Systems, Arista Networks, Juniper Networks, Mellanox Technologies, Barefoot Networks, Pluribus Networks, VOLANSYS Technologies, and Solarflare Communications, and more. The network telemetry market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.