Controlled Wi-Fi technologies and services are essential for controlling user access and the entire WLAN life cycle, from wireless system design, engineering, and implementation to network management, including infrastructure management. MSPs are being used by companies all over the world to operate complex Wi-Fi networks in order to meet end-user networking demands for instant, stable, and efficient internet access.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Managed Wi-Fi Solutions and the future growth potential of the market for Managed Wi-Fi Solutions across various segments, such as base service type, Deployment and industry vertical industry. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated.
The introduction of Bring-Your-Own-Device policies in universities has resulted in an increase in demand for Wi-Fi. The implementation of Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Management has reduced the capital investment needed to set up and maintain Wi-Fi in public and corporate spaces. Controlled Wi-Fi was discovered to be capable of lowering Capital Expenditure by 30%. The continuous improvement of services through research and study, as well as the provision of high-speed internet connections such as 5G services, have aided the development, as has an exponential increase in network traffic across countries. Concerns about people's protection are impeding the development of the Regulated Wi-Fi Industry. The transportation, logistics, and hospitality industries are among the first to embrace managed Wi-Fi solutions and services, as these solutions and services provide dependable, cost-effective, and central WLAN network management. Various industry functions, such as distribution and storage, inventory, communication, and monitoring, have benefited from wireless technology. In the transportation and logistics sector, real-time monitoring of product and vehicle position is crucial. Similarly, in the hospitality industry, there is fierce rivalry among businesses to gain significant market share. In the hospitality industry, strong Wi-Fi connectivity is needed for frequent visits to a hotel or restaurant. Reliable managed Wi-Fi technologies and services allow hotel or restaurant workers to easily manage Wi-Fi networks by offering consistent, cost-effective, and centrally managed networking.
Key Segments of the Global Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Networking Service
- Network Security
- Network Auditing and Testing
- Network Planning and Designing
- Configuration and Change Management
- Network Consulting
- Infrastructure Service
- Installation and Provisioning
- Wireless Infrastructure Maintenance and Management
- System Integration and Upgradation
- Survey and Analysis and Training and Support
- Networking Service
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Retail & E-commerce
- Government & Defense
- Energy & Utilities
- IT and Telecom
Important Companies in Global Managed Wi-Fi Solutions market
- Cisco Systems Private Limited
- Arista Networks (Mojo Networks)
- Fujitsu Consulting India
- Verizon India
- Sify Technologies
- Purple WiFi
- Vodafone Idea Limited
- Aruba Networks India Private Limited
- MegaPath Netcom Pvt. Ltd.
- Comcast India
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, organization size, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.