The Global Intelligent Vending Machines Market Size is projected to grow about USDxx.xx million by 2025 from USDxx.xx million in 2018, registering a CAGR of x.xx% during the forecast period, 2018-2025. A vending machine is basically a device which distributes items which are stored inside the machine in exchange of the inserted tokens or coins. An intelligent vending machine is not only distributes items but also, engages consumers with the help of audio, video, touch-screen controls, cashless payment, and scent. An intelligent vending machine dispenses stuffs such as beverages, tobacco products, and packaged food. Increasing demand for such self-service machineries in the regions such as Europe and North America majorly drives the request for intelligent vending machines in previous years.
Geographically, Western Europe is estimated to be the leading player in global intelligent vending machines market followed by Asia-Pacific, North America, MEA, and Japan regions. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to develop as the largest market due to the enlarged growth in public transportation applications in regions such as China and India over forecast period.
The global intelligent vending machines market segmentation dependent on product, application, technology, and region. By product, this market is classi0fied into tobacco, beverages, ready-to-eat, snacks, and others. Among these, the beverages segment is estimated to dominate the global intelligent vending machines market over the forecast period. Though, the ready-to-eat segment is expected to raise traction into upcoming years. Based on geography, the intelligent vending machines market is explored across, Asia-America, Asia-Pacific, and EMEA. Americas is expected to dominate the largest intelligent vending machines market share, owing to increase in need to implement LCD screens for revealing food products calories as per the U.S. regulations. Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the growth of market in terms of revenue over the forecast period. India, China, and Japan are estimated to increase the progress of intelligent vending machines market in Asia-Pacific region.
Global intelligent vending machines market: Key Players
- Crane Co.
- Azkoyen Group
- FAS Internationa; S.P.A.
- Fuji Electric Co.
- Glory Ltd.
- Ingenico S.A.
- Crane Co.
- Intel Corporation
- Royal Vendors Inc.
- Westomatic Vending Services Ltd.
Global intelligent vending machines market: Segmentation
- Shopping malls
- Fast food restaurant
- Public transport
- Retail stores
- Railway station
- Business center
- Telemetry systems
- Cashless systems
- Voice recognition
- Bakery products
- Salty and savory snacks
- Confectionery products
- Rest of Europe
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Global intelligent vending machine market: Trends
- Increasing demand for retrofitted vending machines
- Product customizations
- Real-time data collection over intelligent vending machines
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Intelligent Vending Machine Market’:
- Analysis of future prospects as well as global intelligent vending machine market trends market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy