This growth is mainly ascribed to the diverse applications which are extensively popularizing adoption. In addition, its benefits associated with the field of meteorological science and cost-saving benefits is also boosting the global hygrometer market. Hence the global hygrometer market revenue is projected to reach nearly USD 900 Million by 2028 with an estimated CAGR of 10% from 2021 to 2028.
However, limited accuracy in readings and measurement and errors during rapid humidity changes are some key reasons that are likely to hamper the global hygrometer market growth in the upcoming years. Furthermore, high accuracy hygrometers and advanced digital gauges are being introduced in the market embedded with high quality materials is anticipated to be an opportunity for the hygrometer market.
Hygrometer also popularly known as thermo hygrometer or digital hygrometer is a digital instrument used to measure the humidity in the air, soil, or in confined spaces. Digital hygrometer is usually used in meteorological science to measure the amount of water vapor in the air, for commercial purposes, or in everyday life. For example, monitoring the amount of water vapor present in air across storage facilities that contain old books, food, furniture, musical instruments, and other items that are likely to get spoiled due to moisture is one of the potent applications of hygrometer. The measuring device used to quantify the moisture level in is referred as thermo hygrometer.
The purpose of the hygrometer is to measure the humidity and allow the consumers take respective actions by acquiring the information. The hygrometer used to measure the humidity in air in the pharmaceutical storage, manufacturing, or retail facilities to protect the pharmaceutical products from further damage can also be classed under hygrometer. The global hygrometer market competitive landscape seems very attractive as it is comprised of well-established, startups, new entrants, and emerging players. The new entrants are introducing advanced functionality hygrometers with user-friendly designs useful for wide range of applications which are disrupting the strategies of traditional companies. This is resulting in huge opportunities for new entrants to attract the customers thereby resulting into market consolidation for the older firms.
The key architects, design manufacturers, and leaders in the global hygrometer market are introducing novel concepts to instigate larger applicability and large-scale adoption. Some of the fore-runners identified in hygrometer market include General Electric, Robert Bosch, Honeywell International, BorgWarner, OMRON Corporation,ALPS ALPINE, Infineon Technologies, Sensata Technologies, Hitachi, TE Connectivity, PCE Deutschland, and STMicroelectronics besides other significant players across global and regional spaces. Besides these key players, the other manufacturers and suppliers are showing keen interest in the Digital Hygrometer striving to establish a global footprint in the market. They are providing the thermo hygrometer integrated with high quality hardware and design materials at best prices which is attracting more customers and expanding their global outreach.
Hygrometer Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||USD 900 Million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 10% during 2021-2028|
|Segment Covered||Type, Application, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America|
|Key Players Profiled||Electric, Robert Bosch, Honeywell International, BorgWarner, OMRON Corporation,ALPS ALPINE, Infineon Technologies, Sensata Technologies, Hitachi, TE Connectivity, PCE Deutschland, and STMicroelectronics among others|
Key Segments of the Global Hygrometer Market
Type Overview, 2021-2028 (USD Million)
Application Overview, 2021-2028 (USD Million)
Regional Overview, 2021-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
Reasons for the study
- The research study disseminates the opportunities and strategies to boost growth amidst the pandemic.
- The study discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on the global market and recovery strategies adopted by the market players.
- The study presents the development status of the hygrometer market along with detailed coverage of the competitive landscape and development models incorporated in various regions across the world.
- Different types of products and services and their competitive advantages in the market with investment opportunities in the same are explained in the report.
- The research study review the market of the previous year 2019-2020 and provides future forecasts for the year 2021-2028.
- Issues, trends, policies, and practices in the global hygrometer market.
- Global as well as country-wise and segment-wise financial information of the hygrometer market.
What does the report include?
- The consumption patterns, customer and supplier bargaining power and the structural analysis of the application fields is given in the study.
- To accelerate growth of the market participants in the pandemic era, the study evaluates the potential risks ahead the market and opportunities that can be focused on.
- Perspectives that would remain crucial in both pandemic and beyond pandemic era are included in vivid details to instigate growth proficient business decisions.
- The impact of the crisis on the supply chain especially the marketing channels is discussed in detail.
- Country-wise economic revitalization plans put forward by individual governments and its benefits for the manufacturers are other market entities are given in the report.
Who should buy this report?
- Suppliers, manufacturers, architecture designers looking to capture investment opportunities in the market.
- All the market participants who want to boot their market position in the local as well as global markets.
- The interested public like professionals in the field of hygrometer market, R&D experts, etc seeking latest global market information.
The growing focus utilizing digital instruments to monitor and measure the humidity in the air beneficial for residential, commercial, and industry purposes are the key reasons driving the demand for hygrometer solutions. The use of digital thermometer is becoming significant in manufacturing and industrial facilities to have a good insight about humidity allowing further appropriate actions to prevent damage for the materials. Thermo Hygrometer is efficient in many ways as it protects products that may damage due to moisture. This its use in pharmaceutical industries and storage facilities is increasing in the recent years.
The growing focus of SMEs on using advanced instruments through the optimum utilization of digital technologies is accelerating the use of digital hygrometers. An increasing number of industrial and manufacturing firms are using digital hygrometersom for keeping a track of the humidity in the manufacturing facilities and other spaces that is minimizing costs and providing many other benefits. This is accelerating the scope of Thermo Hygrometer driving the global hygrometer market.
On the basis of type segment, the market is classified into types segments namely capacitive, resistive, thermal, and gravimetric. Among all these type segments, the use of capacitive hygrometers in residential and commercial areas is has been increased dramatically in the recent years. The Capacitive hygrometers provide very accurate result of humidity. This is the key factor for its growth in the global hygrometer market. This segment may see huge growth in the forthcoming years and may raise its market revenue sporadically until 2028.
On the basis of application segment, the market is classified into application segments namely residential and commercial. The use of thermo hygrometer in the commercial field is raised dramatically in the recent years due to industrial expansion across the world and the numerous benefits the instrument provides to the manufacturers and retailers. The commercial segment may witness tremendous growth in the forecasted period.
North America secured the topmost position in terms of shareholding in the global hygrometer market in 2021 and is likely to dominate the market during the forecasted years of 2021-2028 as well. Factors such as increasing awareness regarding the monitoring of products that may spoil due to more humidity, availability of advanced products at best prices, high accuracy of results, multiple benefits to manufacturers, etc have accelerated the market. Besides, APAC region also generated more revenue in the market. Moreover, the MEA and South American nations recorded moderate CAGR due to lack of technology implementation and lack of awareness etc.