Global hand and equipment sanitizers accounted for a market size of USD 2.5 billion in the year 2019 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 18% over the forecast period. The primary mode of microbial transmission and contamination is hands. The simplest and cheapest way to avoid infections is to improve hand hygiene. Different hygiene products in hand sanitizer for the purpose of reducing or eliminating a microbial load in the skin are now in the market.
Specific types of hand sanitizers are currently available in various forms on the market. Hand sanitizers are usually available as alcohol sanitizers and hand sanitizers without alcohol. Hand sanitizers are advantageous compared to conventional hand washing products because they can be used without water directly. In addition, well-known manufacturers sell hand-sanitized items in compact packages like sachet and mini bottles that are easy for customers to bring into a bag or a pocket.
Key segments across hand and equipment sanitizers market
- Product Overview, 2019 – 2028 (USD Billion)
- Distribution Overview, 2019 – 2028 (USD Billion)
- Hypermarket & Supermarket
- Specialty Store
- Drug Store
- Regional Overview, 2019 – 2028 (USD Billion
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Central & South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global hand and equipment sanitizers. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Be prepared for how greenhouse industry investments and Hand and equipment sanitizers will be impacted by socio-political and economic factors over the next few years
- Ensure you remain competitive as new innovations by existing key players boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global hand and equipment sanitizers includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the industry and their strategic initiatives for the form development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of derivative and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Hand and Equipment Sanitizers. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in manufacturing and distributing components or solutions.
- Managers within financial institutions looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics pertaining to the global Hand and Equipment Sanitizers.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers and financial organizations looking for T&D investment trends in global Hand and Equipment Sanitizers.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Improved understanding of hand hygiene is becoming more common as it is an effective measure to prevent nosocomial infections. In addition, government encourages the use of hand care products to make customers more conscious and prevent health problems. For example, FDA and WHO together have taken steps to raise awareness of hand hygiene and the dangers linked to non-hygiene. In addition, the increasing influence of social media and online advertisement has introduced people to the recent trends in care and hygiene, which also accelerates consumer use of hand sanitizers.
In terms of segments the global hand and equipment sanitizers is segmented into gel, foam, liquid, and others. Similarly, the global market in terms of distribution channel is segmented into hypermarket & supermarket, specialty store, drugs store, and online. Hypermarket & supermarket are now accounting for maximum market share however, in future the trend is going to be online shopping. Considering the contactless delivery option across all the online delivery channels is likely to drive the demand of the sanitizers across online channels.
In terms of geography, the global hand and equipment sanitizers is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global hand and equipment sanitizers market with a market revenue share of 28% in 2019. The growing concern for safety and hygienic maintenance is expected to drive the demand by the majority of the population in the country. Greater availability of goods, with increased online and offline channel penetration, drives market growth in the area.
Key players include Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Procter and Gamble, The Himalaya Drug Company, GOJO Industries, Inc., Henkel AG and Company, Unilever, Vi-Jon, Chattem, Inc., Best Sanitizers, Inc., Kutol