The market size for global graph database is expected to reach at USD 2 billion by 2025. Increasing demand for systems competencies of processing low latency queries, precise real-time data mining through visualization of results, along with adoption of AI-based graph database services and tools are responsible for the growth of graph database industry in the past few years. The requirement to detect intricate patterns at maximum scale is gaining traction. Moreover, the rapid adoption of virtualization for big data analytics is likely to provide lucrative prospects in the graph database industry. However, lack of programming ease and standardization are the factors to hinder the industry growth.
Graph databases comprises an online database management system in which the connected elements are associated together. Graph data enables to store data and correlate relationships between the data precisely compared to a relational database (RDBMS). Graph database is compatible with expanding data mode and appropriate for delivery in line with today’s varying delivery practices and business needs. Some of the key business giants implementing graph database are Google, Paypal, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Key Segments of the Global Graph Database Market
Type Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- RDF (Resource Description Framework)
- Property graph
Application Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Customer Analytics
- Risk & Compliance Management
- Recommendation Engines
- Fraud Detection
- Supply Chain Management
Vertical Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Telecom & IT
- Government & Utilities
- Media & Entertainment
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global graph database market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global graph database market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the graph database industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on type, application, and end user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global graph database market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the graph database market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global graph database market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global graph database market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Wide range of applications for graph databases across social networks, linguistics, and chemistry is fueling the industry growth. On the other hand, rising integration of technologies, which determines issues and use cases is also increasing the need for graph database. These systems elaborate specific graph database applications in several verticals. It can be helpful in various social networks comprising the genomic sequencing, recommendation engines, and logistics. The enterprise operating within the industry offer radically new approaches to connect millions of sets of connected data, link heterogeneous information, enhance operational agility for customer service, and create new sources for customer value.
Based on the component segment, the market is bifurcated into RDF, and property graph. In 2019, the property graph segment gathered the largest market revenue and it is anticipated to govern the graph database market throughout the forecast period. However, the RDF segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into customer analytics, risk and compliance management, recommendation engines, fraud detection, supply chain management, and others. The market for recommendation engines is anticipated to possess a significant market share in 2019. However, the customer analytics segment is likely to grow with a significant growth rate since the small & medium enterprises today are predominantly developing to match their user needs.
Based on the vertical, the market is segmented into telecom & IT, BFSI, retail, government & utilities, media & entertainment, healthcare, manufacturing, and others. The market for BFSI sector is anticipated to possess the highest growth rate over the forecast period since the need for graph database find a wide applications in banking, finance & insurance companies for cash flow analysis, fraud detection, and transaction analysis. Moreover, the growing regulatory scrutiny coupled with enhanced customer satisfaction, as well as advantages such as risk management, and customized solutions are some of the factors responsible for the graph database demand.
The global graph database market is a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the graph database storage, owing to an outsized presence of organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The United States and Canada are the highest contributory nations to the expansion of the graph database market in North America.
The major players of the global graph database market are IBM, Oracle, AWS, Microsoft, Neo4j, OrientDB, Franz, OpenLink Software, TIBCO, MarkLogic, DataStax, Ontotext, Stardog, TigerGraph, Cray, and more. The graph database market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.