The global Foundry Coke market size was accounted for USD xxxx Mn in the historical year (2017) and is expected to reach at USD xxxx Mn by 2025, mounting at a CAGR of xx % over the forecast period (2018-2025). One of the major factor expected to drive the market growth in upcoming years is rapidly growing construction sector.
The global market of foundry coke has been segmented by different process, type of metal smelting, furnace size and geography. Further, furnace size segment of the market has been bifurcated into 600-1200 mm, 1200-1800mm as well as above 1800mm. In addition, foundry coke is generally burnt in cupola furnace and size of the foundry coke depends upon the inner diameter of the cupola furnace.
Furthermore, process segment of the global foundry coke market has been sub-divided into by-product recovery process, beehive process and others. The beehive process of the segments accounts for highest foundry coke market share 2017 and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast spell.
Similarly, type of metal smelting segment of foundry coke market has been segregated into copper, pig iron, zinc, tin, lead and others. Additionally, pig iron division of the segment accounts for major foundry coke market share because of its huge production as compared to other types of metals. Pig iron segment is trailed by copper as well as zinc segments respectively.
Geographical segmentation of the foundry coke industry across the globe divides it into certain key regions covering Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific regional market is foreseen to develop at a rapid pace over the forecast period due to rising usage of pig iron for the production of steel. However, Europe accounts for the highest foundry coke market share trailed by the market of North America. On the other hand, markets of Latin America as well as Middle East & Africa regions are predicted to grow at a slothful pace in upcoming years.
Key players operating in the competitive landscape of global foundry coke industry include OKK Koksovny a.s., ArcelorMittal, Nippon Coke and Engineering, CARBO-KOKS Spó?ka z o.o., Walter Energy,Shandong Coking Group, Shandong Sunshine Focal Electric, ABC Coke, Shanxi Coking Coal Group, GR RESOURCE, Jiangsu Surun Highcarbon, NalonChem, Shanxi Antai, Henan Shenhuo, Weifang Shengheng New Energy and Shanxi Huifeng Xingye Group.
Key segments of the global foundry coke market include:
- Process Segment
- By-product recovery process
- Beehive process
- Type of metal smelting Segment
- Pig iron
- Furnace size Segment
- 600-1200 mm
- above 1800mm
- Geographical segmentation
- Latin America
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Foundry Coke Market’:
-Analysis over future prospects as well as Global Foundry Coke Market trends
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including process, type of metal smelting, furnace size and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy