The market size for global enterprise collaboration is anticipated to reach at USD 45 billion by 2025. The growth is attributed owing to an optimal productivity, agility, and flexibility for the businesses provided by the enterprise collaboration solutions. Moreover, the increasing use of social networking websites and apps along with the growing usage of smart devices for collaboration is anticipated to fuel the industry growth.
Enterprise collaboration solutions facilitate employees within the business to work together and share information on projects from various geographical locations. The growth in requirement to streamline the communication process is likely to drive the enterprise collaboration industry. Most organizations plan for business development, that requires effective collaboration solutions such as mobile collaboration, social collaboration, and document management. The rising trend for enterprise mobility and BYOD across all key regions augments the need for such solutions.
Key Segments of the Global Enterprise Collaboration Market
Component Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Enterprise Social Network
- Enterprise Video
- File Sharing & Synchronization
- Portals & Intranet Platforms
- Project Management & Analytics
- Unified Messaging
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Small & Medium
Deployment Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
Application Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Energy & Utilities
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global enterprise collaboration market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global enterprise collaboration market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the enterprise collaboration industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on organization type, component, deployment, and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global enterprise collaboration market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the enterprise collaboration market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global enterprise collaboration market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global enterprise collaboration market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
The surging usage of smart devices and social networking sites for collaboration is likely to increase the demand for enterprise collaboration solutions in the near future. The rising trends of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) among various enterprises will significantly impact the industry. Cloud based solutions offered by companies including Zoom, Vidyo, and Bluejeans, also deliver video collaboration and video screening to the enterprises at a nominal expense compared to the traditional network infrastructure.
This will enable employees to collaborate effectively and often thus enabling higher availability and better collaboration. Moreover, the advancing technologies such as API integration that provides enhanced business communication is projected to boost the demand for enterprise collaboration. Business are switching into API cloud platform since it encompasses developer tools including sandbox, sample code, and dashboards. Many financial organizations in the Europe, Asia, and Latin America have implemented F2F video banking for enhanced customer engagement and preserving customer loyalty.
The global enterprise collaboration market contains both solution and service segment. The solution segment is further classified into enterprise video, unified messaging, file sharing & synchronization, portals & intranet platforms, project management & analytics, enterprise social network. The enterprise video is likely to have maximum revenue share within the global enterprise collaboration market in 2019. This is predominantly owing to the capability to integrate with present systems and availability of deployment alternatives for various mobile devices. The services segment is anticipated to grow at a significant growth rate from 2020 to 2025.
Organization Size Segment
Based on the organization size segment, the market is bifurcated into two sub-segments that are small & medium, and large enterprise. In 2019, the large enterprises segment gathered the largest market revenue and it is anticipated to govern the enterprise collaboration market throughout the forecast period. However, the small & medium segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period.
Based on the deployment segment, the market is bifurcated into two sub-segments that are on-premise, and cloud. In 2019, the on-premise segment gathered the largest market revenue and it is anticipated to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. However, the cloud segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period. The cloud enables organizations with unified platform with SaaS based services providing improved security.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into BFSI, telecom & IT, healthcare, construction, energy & utilities, manufacturing, and others. The market for BFSI sector is anticipated to possess the largest market share in 2019 since the financial companies today are predominantly developing to match their user needs. Moreover, the growing regulatory scrutiny coupled with enhanced customer satisfaction, as well as advantages such as data sharing, and real-time communication are some of the factors responsible for the enterprise collaboration demand.
The global enterprise collaboration market is a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the enterprise collaboration applications, owing to an outsized presence of organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the enterprise collaboration market in North America.
The major players of the global enterprise collaboration market are IBM, Microsoft, VMware, Atlassian, Cisco Systems, Google, Adobe Systems, Facebook, Igloo Software, Jive Software, Mitel Networks, Salesforce, and SAP, Slack Technologies, and more. The enterprise collaboration market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.