The market size for the Global End User Computing Market will reach USD 19.9 billion by 2028. The rise in demand for digital technologies across various organizations and the increase in remote culture is driving the market for growth in the coming years. Organization are adopting this technology to ensure the security and safety of critical data in various sectors such as Healthcare, education, and various Others
The increase in cloud computing has led to the adoption of the market in the coming years as there has been a rise in smart devices and connected devices across the globe. The organization is adopting digitalization which has led to an increase in data storage and data processing. The has been shift in the focus of the productivity of workforce management and engagement by accepting EUC Solutions in various regions across the globe.
Segment Overview of Global End User Computing Market
Solution Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Unified Communication
- Device Management
- Software Asset Management
Service, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Support & Maintenance
- Training and Education
- System Integration
- Managed Services
Verticals Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- IT and Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global workplace market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the Global End User Computing Market market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the Global End User Computing Market market and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on Virtual Desktop Infrastructures, Service, and vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the Global End User Computing Market market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder is involved in the Global End User Computing Market market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the Global End User Computing Market market.
- Healthcare organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the Global End User Computing Market market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Companies across the globe are spending a huge amount invested in the cloud computing market. The trend has been enormous in some industries such as IT & Telecom, BFSI, Healthcare, and other verticals. On the other hand, large enterprise businesses have been desperately chasing to move their data to the cloud for security, scalable, and flexibility of the data. Many companies have been adopting the change to pace up with the demand of the customers and for the data to be secure due to which there has been in the end-user computing market
The Solution segment is classified into Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Unified Communication, Device Management, Software Asset Management. Virtual Desktop Infrastructure will have the largest market size as it holds system application and servers in a data center
The Services segment has been divided into Consulting, Support & Maintenance, Training & Education, System Integration, and Managed Services. System Integration will hold the largest market size due to the adoption of digital technologies
The vertical segment is divided into IT & Telecom, BFSI, Education, Healthcare, Government, Retail, Media & Entertainment. BFSI will have the largest market size due to the adoption of desktop virtualization technologies across this sector
The top players of the End User Computing Market are Genpact, Tech Mahindra, Mindtree, HCL Infosystems, and many more players.
The major players in the end-usaer computing market are Vricon, Airbus Bently Systems, Dassault Systems, Alphabet Inc, and many other players at the global and domestic level.