The Global eClinical Solution Market Size is expected to grow to USD XXXX Billion by the year 2025, from the current value of USD XXXXX Billion in the year 2017, with a CAGR of XXX% during the forecast period of 2018-2025.
The eClinical Solution Market is growing owing to the increased research and developments happening in various pharma companies. The eClinical Solution Market trends indicate growth owing to increased application of various software solutions in the clinical trials and the growing customer base that is expected to help the growth. Furthermore, the technical advancements in the segment of clinical trials like electronic data capture and presence of easy Wi-Fi connectivity are expected to influence the market growth. There is a huge demand for tracking and analyzing the various clinical data and the hence the growth in eClinical Solution Market.
There has been a substantial increase in the number of clinical trials of various new drugs, which is a lengthy and costly procedure. Due to this there is a growing demand of electronic data capture and remote data entries thus influencing the growth of eClinical Solution Market Share. Also there is an increased growth in aging population which has led to demand of newer and better medical solutions. Furthermore, there is an increase in the amount of data being captured with respect to healthcare owing to high usage of wearable devices like heart-rate monitors.
eClinical Solution Market trends indicate that the fast growing use of big data and other clinical technologies would reduce the stress on various data-gathering processes in the healthcare industry. The use of Clinical Data Management System (CDMS) is helping in reducing the time required for research and data collection. Also, CDMS helps in faster commercialization and keeps companies ahead in the market competition. The government mandate requires companies to submit the data in an electronic format, to meet expectations of the required quality is influencing the growth of eClinical Solution Market share.
However there is a limited acceptance of eClinical solutions owing to non-acceptance in some of the developing countries. Also, at times there is an issue of patient’s privacy and security owing to the software issues. These are factors that are hampering the growth of eClinical Solution Market Share.
Segmentation of the eClinical Solution Market is done by product type, delivery method, Clinical trial phase and the end-user. Among the various product types the Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and the type of Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS) leads the market segment owing to the increased demand of eDiaries in clinical studies for data collection. Segmentation based on delivery method is done as Licensed Enterprise (On-premise), Cloud-based (SaaS) and Web-hosted (On-demand).
Segmentation on the basis of Clinical trial phase is done as Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Phase IV. Based on the end-user category, segmentation is done as Contract Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies, Medical Device Manufacturer, Consulting Service Company, Hospitals and Academic Research Institutions. Based on region the segmentation is done as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World.
The key market of Global eClinical Solution Market is segmented as Oracle Corporation, BioClinica, Merge Healthcare Incorporated, eclinical Solutions, CRF Health and Bio-Optronics and many others.
The various Global eClinical Solution Market segments are,
By Product type:
- Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS)
- Clinical Analytics Platform
- Randomization and Trial Supply Management (RTMS)
- Clinical Data Integration Platform
- Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA)
- Safety Solutions
- Electronic Trail Master Files (eTMF)
- Regulatory Information Management Solutions (RIMS)
- Others (Coding Systems, Institutional Review Board Systems, and Core Lab Integration Solutions)
By Delivery Method:
- Web-hosted (On-demand)
- Licensed Enterprise (On-premise)
- Cloud-based (SaaS)
By Clinical trial phase:
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Phase IV
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Consulting Service Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Academic Research Institutions
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global eClinical Solution Market’:
- Future prospects and current trends of the Global eClinical Solution Market by the end of forecast period (2017 – 2025).
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations across the world
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including regional segmentations, applications and types.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market.
- Trends, drivers, opportunities, restraints, challenges and key developments in the market
Who should buy this report?
Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers ,researchers, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.