The Computer Aided Dispatches are used by dispatchers and operators, to record incident calls, accurately dispatch the responders, arrange the dispatch, and further obtain updates on the status and location of the field responders. Government and other multiple law enforcement agencies along agencies are increasingly adopting CAD solutions to effeciently manage emergency situations.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Computer Aided Dispatch and the future growth potential of the market for Computer Aided Dispatch across various segments, such as Component, Application Area, Organization Size, Deployment, and End-Use.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Increasing business's focus toward enhancing value chain management, reducing production costs, gaining competitive skills, and delivering higher customer satisfaction, and improving internal functioning, has substantially escalated the industry growth.
In the component, the services are anticipated to hold a substantial share owing to a large scale CAD solutions preference across multiple public safety applications such as healthcare emergencies and disaster management. The demand for the software from multiple fields including Fire & Emergency Medical Services is continuously growing, which, in turn, is anticipated to showcase a considerable growth of the segment in the coming years.
In addition, North America is expected to hold a significant share, on account of continues amendments in regulations and policies, rising public safety solutions demand, with the presence of enhanced communication infrastructure and advanced networking. This, in turn, is expected to increase the adoption of CAD solutions in the region.
Key Segments of the Global Computer Aided Dispatch Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Application Area Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Call Management
- Dispatch Unit Management
- Reporting and Analysis
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprises
Deployment Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
End-Use Overview 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Public Safety
- Government & Defense
- Power & Utilities
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Computer Aided Dispatch market
- Avtec Inc.
- Caliber Public Safety
- Cody Systems
- Harris Computer
- Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Computer Aided Dispatch Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Computer Aided Dispatch Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry End-Use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Computer Aided Dispatch Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Computer Aided Dispatch Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Computer Aided Dispatch Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Computer Aided Dispatch Market.
Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.