The value of the Cognitive Media market is projected to grow to USD 6,841.17 Million with an estimated CAGR of 23.49% by 2030
Cognitive Media refers to the utilization of cognitive computing technologies for the entertainment and media industry. Increasing consumer's screen time on their smartphones, tablets, and other internet-connected devices, media & entertainment organizations are investing heavily to improve the viewing experience by advanced personalization.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Cognitive Media and the future growth potential of the market for Cognitive Media across various segments, such as Applications, Components, Technology, and Organization Size.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Increasing business's focus toward enhancing value chain management, reducing production costs, gaining competitive skills, and delivering higher customer satisfaction, and improving internal functioning, has substantially escalated the industry growth.
In the application, the content management segment is anticipated to hold a substantial share, as multiple media firms are deploying AI technology for content management to offer enhanced personalization and customization leading to customer engagement is driving the industry size.
In addition, North America is expected to hold a significant share, owing to the inclination toward the adoption of emerging technologies. The high adoption of cloud hosting for multiple operations across organizations in various industries is stimulating the industry size. The presence of multiple players in the region offering services has further complemented the industry growth in the region.
Key Segments of the Global Cognitive Media Market
Applications Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Content Management
- Network Optimization
- Predictive Analysis
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Technology Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Deep Learning & Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
Organization Size Overview 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprises
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Cognitive Media market
- Microsoft Corporation
- Google LLC
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Adobe Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Nvidia Corporation
- Baidu, Inc.
- Crimson Hexagon
- Veritone, Inc.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Cognitive Media Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Cognitive Media Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry Organization Size. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Cognitive Media Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Cognitive Media Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Cognitive Media Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Cognitive Media Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.