The network ecosystem is undergoing a transition as a result of rising demand for mobile data and the introduction of 5G technologies. Furthermore, the existing radio network infrastructure is being tested by exponentially growing network traffic and restricted spectrum resources. As a result, C-RAN technology offers opportunities to reduce total cost of ownership while also improving network capacity. Furthermore, strong steps taken by governments and network operators across different regions in the coming years to allow successful 5G implementation is expected to be a major driver for C-RAN deployment.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) and the future growth potential of the market for Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) across various segments, such as base service type, Deployment and industry vertical industry. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated.
Increased internet access around the world has opened up new revenue opportunities for telecom service providers; however, to stay competitive in the industry, telecom players must meet ever-increasing consumer demands such as low latency, high bandwidth, and more uptime. Telecom companies are putting a lot of money into seizing this new opportunity. The C-RAN market is growing due to increased infrastructure spending by telecom companies. The demand for C-RAN is expected to increase as the number of internet users grows and is expected to expand dramatically in the coming years. Cloud-RAN is a development of Centralized-RAN in which BBUs are virtualized. Since virtual BBUs are housed in data center storage, it lowers their maintenance costs. These data centers can share information quickly and perform complex computations that are difficult to do in today's networks. Since virtualization can be done after centralization, cloud C-RAN uses a mix of virtualization and centralization. As a result, both companies have completed or begun the process of centralizing in order to enable the transition to C-RAN. The requirement for high bandwidth in the fronthaul connection, on the other hand, is seen as a major challenge that is expected to stymie the growth of the cloud radio access network market over the forecast period.
Key Segments of the Global Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Design and Deployment
- Maintenance and support
Network Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- LTE & 5G
End User Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Telecom Operators
Important Companies in Global Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) market
- ASOCS Ltd
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
- NEC Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd.
- Nokia Corporation
- ZTE Corporation
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on Type, component, network type, and end user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.