The global cloud database and DBaaS market size is anticipated to reach at USD 26 billion by 2025. The growing need for self-driving cloud databases within the enterprises is one of the major factors anticipated to drive industry growth. Moreover, various factors such as expenditure saving, accessibility, upgradation, faultless assimilation, and litheness are encouraging businesses to adopt cloud databases in their operations.
Companies from healthcare, baking & insurance sectors are located far off and are essentially dependent on their websites. Due to this reason, such organizations opt for cloud storage to lessen their functional expenses which thereby, improves their efficiency. Cloud databases are rising utilized in the non-traditional segments such as social networking, online gaming, and online music stores.
Key Segments of the Global Cloud Database and DBaaS Market
Database Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
Deployment Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
Vertical Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Telecom & IT
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Energy & Utilities
- Media & Entertainment
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global cloud database and DBaaS market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global cloud database and DBaaS market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the cloud database and DBaaS industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on revenue type and By Deployment. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global cloud database and DBaaS market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the cloud database and DBaaS market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global cloud database and DBaaS market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global cloud database and DBaaS market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Cloud database and DBaaS industry is running the best market needs as they flexibly drive major factor of adoption. The databases are coherently developed to support business-specific requirements. The leading features in the market such as customization and operational efficiency are substantially driving the market for the DBaaS. According to the business requirements and budget parameters, these systems can be integrated with current infrastructure and allow IT to design high performing policies.
In addition to this, the significance of big data in the organizations and the coordination of machine learning as well as artificial intelligence technologies are also expected to boost the growth of the global cloud database and DBaaS market over the forecast period. On the other hand, security and privacy of the data stored within the databases, are some of the other factors that are anticipated to limit the development of the global cloud database and DBaaS market during the forecast period.
Based on the database segment, the market is bifurcated into two sub-segments that are SQL, and NoSQL. In 2019, the SQL segment gathered the highest market revenue and it is anticipated to govern the cloud database and DBaaS market throughout the forecast period. However, the NoSQL segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period. The major share of SQL revenue is likely to come from the North American region, since the presence of Tech companies, as well as BFSI institutions, is the highest within the region.
Based on the deployment, the market is segmented into private, and public. The market for the public is anticipated to possess the largest market share in 2019. However, the private cloud database and DBaaS is likely to grow with a significant growth rate since the enterprises today are predominantly developing to match their user needs.
The global cloud database and DBaaS market is a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the cloud database and DBaaS storage, owing to the outsized presence of an organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the cloud database and DBaaS market in North America.
The major players of the global cloud database and DBaaS market are Google, Microsoft, AWS, IBM, Oracle, Alibaba Cloud, SAP, MongoDB, EnterpriseDB, Redis Labs, Tencent, Rackspace, Teradata, and more. The cloud database and DBaaS market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe