The global brazed plate heat exchangers market size was valued at USD 860.1 million in 2019. Growing product usage in economizers, floor heating, oil coolers, condensers, super-coolers, refrigerant evaporators, and various other industrial applications is expected to power the sector.
The brazed plate heat exchangers used to transfer heat between two fluids without the risk of separating the fluids are small-sized exchangers.
They are used for heating as well as for cooling purposes. Industries use cooling functions to discourage overheating of dangerous compounds that can affect the machinery rather than the heating functions. In addition, due to the beneficial properties of brazed plate heat exchangers, including low footprint, low maintenance costs and low maintenance costs, the industry is booming., and cost-efficiency.
In order to transfer heat from one fluid to another, these exchangers contain metal plates joined together. Using zinc, the metal plates are vacuum brazed together. Due to the strength of the joints and no residual flux, vacuum brazing is strongly favored.
Key Segments of the Global Brazed plate heat exchangers Market
Product Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion) (Tons)
- Single circuit
- Multi circuit
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion) (Tons)
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the
- Brazed plate heat exchangers market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the Brazed plate heat exchangers market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the Brazed plate heat exchangers industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on type, and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the Brazed plate heat exchangers market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Brazed plate heat exchangers market.
- Managers within the Brazed plate heat exchangers industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the Brazed plate heat exchangers market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of Brazed plate heat exchangers market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Vacuum brazing is highly preferred because of the strength of the joints and no residual flux. These heat exchangers are highly used in the HVAC industry and automotive applications and are expected to see an increase in demand in the former. Due to rising urbanization and highly developed technology sectors, the U.S. is one of the major markets for brazed plate exchangers. High infrastructure development, including housing construction, hotels and offices, is expected to fuel market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, the U.S. The HVAC industry is expected to develop dramatically thanks to the rapid growth of variable refrigerant flow (VRF) technology, according to the Bonneville Power Administration (BPA). This, in turn, is projected to boost the demand for brazed plate exchangers.
Industries that involve high production levels adopt multi-circuit exchangers on a large scale. The multi-circuit brazed plate heat exchangers segment is anticipated to dominate the U.S. market over the forecast period.
The market, depending on the commodity, is segmented into a single circuit and multi-circuit. In terms of revenue, the multi-circuit product segment dominated the industry, contributing 65.3% of the total market share in 2018 and is projected to have the highest market share over the estimated period. The benefits of multi-circuit brazed plate heat exchangers include lower footprint, low maintenance costs, and energy efficiency.
Rising use of multi-circuit exchangers in HVAC applications is expected to drive their demand over the forecast period. In 2018, in terms of revenue, the single circuit board segment was priced at USD 298.3 million and is expected to experience a moderate growth rate over the forecast timeframe. Single circuit brazed plate heat exchangers experience moderate growth rates due to their growing demand for use in heat pumps and water heating applications. This, in turn, is expected to drive the market growth of single circuit brazed plate heat exchangers over the forecast timeframe.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into HVAC, industrial, and others. In terms of revenue, the HVAC application segment is likely to reach USD 377.0 million by 2025. Brazed plate exchangers are used in refrigerators and air conditioners. Technological advancements and ascending demand for smaller products have driven the manufacturers of HVAC products to adopt brazed plate heat exchangers owing to their smaller footprint, thereby boosting the product demand. Moreover, brazed plate heat exchangers are characterized by lower expenses since they consume less energy and incur low maintenance costs.
It is projected that Europe will dominate the global economy and account for a sales share of 34.1 percent in 2025. Over the projected timeframe, Germany, Italy and France are among the European countries predicted to affect the development of the global demand for brazed plate heat exchangers. Governments' increasing spending in infrastructure growth is projected to drive the region's commodity demand. Growing infrastructure improvements, including homes, offices, and manufacturing, are expected to trigger demand for HVAC systems and, in turn, demand for brazed plate heat exchangers. New infrastructural innovations are estimated to fuel demand growth over the forecast period in various developing countries in North America and Asia Pacific. The U.S.’s spending on infrastructure has increased in the past decade, which indicates an increase in the product demand in HVAC and industrial applications. India is witnessing increasing investments in infrastructure development through the National Investment & Infrastructure Fund’s (NIIF) support. In June 2018, the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank announced an investment worth USD 200 million in NIIF. In 2017, the Indian infrastructure sector experienced over 91 mergers & acquisitions worth USD 5.4 billion.