Bot Service refers to a managed bot development service, which helps organizations to cater to customers. Bots work on artificial intelligence concept to answer questions and aids in resolving the query with improved efficiency. The bots applications are surging each day on account of escalated internet penetration with surging online services.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Bot Services and the future growth potential of the market for Bot Services across various segments, such as Service, Deployment Channel, Mode, and End-Use.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Increasing business's focus toward enhancing value chain management, reducing production costs, gaining competitive skills, and delivering higher customer satisfaction, and improving internal functioning, has substantially escalated the industry growth.
In the mode, the text & rich media segment sector is anticipated to hold a substantial share. Text and rich media have emerged as an efficient mode for consumer interaction with bots, owing to the increased inclination toward social media users with the advancements in machine-learning technologies, AI, and NLP. In addition, its increased functionality and adaptability is further complementing the industry upsurge.
In addition, North America is expected to hold a significant share, owing to the fast adoption of technology coupled with presence of multiple bot services providers in the region. The region reflects one of the controlled and well-defined economies in terms of technology infrastructure, and Gross Domestic Product (GDP), which, in turn, has further complemented the industry growth in the region.
Key Segments of the Global Bot Services Market
Service Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Deployment Channel Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Contact Center & Customer Service
- Social Media
Mode Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Text & Rich Media
End-Use Overview 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Bot Services market
- Amazon Web Services
- Aspect Software
- Astute Solutions
- Cognicor Technologies
- Creative Virtual
- Inbenta Technologies
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Bot Services Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Bot Services Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry End-Use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Bot Services Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Bot Services Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Bot Services Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Bot Services Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.