The market size for global Application Lifecycle Management is anticipated to reach USD 9 billion by 2028. The factors such as they move from the waterfall development model to an agile development model have expanded in the requirement for a consistent update from the development phase of the application and beyond. On the other hand, the Agile development method model is an iterative and incremental process model in which, changes can be made by consumer loyalty. By using the agile methodology, new features can be added easily by using numerous iterations.
The demand for Application Lifecycle Management is likely to surge on account of growing demand from the shift from development model from waterfall to agile. It has helped in decision making during application development. It ensures compliance throughout the Application Development phase. The implementation of ALM has led to a decrease in cost and helps in improving business efficiency. The emergence of the open-source platform in the software industry has led developers to create an open-source platform to help grow the developer community.
Segment Overview of Application Lifecycle Market
Solution Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
Deployment Mode Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- On Cloud
Platform Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Web-Based Application
- Mobile Applications
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Large Enterprises
Vertical Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Telecommunication and IT- Enabled Services
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Media and Entertainment
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Energy and Utilities
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
o Rest of South America
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global workplace market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global Application Lifecycle Management market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the Application Lifecycle Management market and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on Solutions, organization size, and vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Application Lifecycle Management market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder is involved in the Application Lifecycle Management market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global Application Lifecycle Management market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the global Application Lifecycle Management market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Application Lifecycle Management is evolving and it is gaining pace as it offers a lot of benefits to employees and organizations with the evolving digital technology. The Application Lifecycle Management structure offers some benefits such as improved security and improved decision making. Application Lifecycle Management services are further categorized into software solutions and services. With the help of Agile and DevOps technology, the deployment of ALM software has become easy in terms of communication and connection between teams. The adoption of application Lifecycle Management will increase in the coming years and companies would be able to adapt customer-specific and better quality products.
ALM software enables delivers quality and high-speed apps. The services segment is subdivided into Professional and Managed Services. The software segment is expected to increase in the forecast period with the adoption of new technologies such as Agile and DevOps
Organization Size Segment
The organization segment is divided into Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs). The SME is expected to grow at the fastest rate in the ALM market. Better consistency, user-experience, better integration, improved efficiency are the factors that are expected to encourage SMEs to adopt ALM at a rapid pace.
Based on the vertical, the market is segmented Telecommunication and IT- Enabled Services, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Media and Entertainment, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Government and Public Sector, Others), The market for telecom service providers are anticipated to possess a significant market share in 2019 since there is a growing trend of the Application Lifecycle Management adoption by telecom companies and service providers to analyze, manage, and optimize the complete digital infrastructure. Advanced Application Lifecycle Management equipment and solutions are capable to facilitate enhanced digital management.
The global Application Lifecycle Management market is a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. APAC market size would increase in the coming years with the advancement of technologies such as the Internet of Things, Blockchain, and others.
The major players of the Digital Workplace Market are Microfocus, Broadcom, Atlassian, Microsoft, IBM, and more. The Application Lifecycle Management market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.